XBOX - Rainbow Six Siege Beta Code - Ended

Exactly, PC is and in my opinion, will always be dominant. It took like 8 years to go from PS3 to PS4. So imagine how much more beautiful games will look on PC but then again, I don’t have that kind of money per 2-3 years to upgrade. That’s the only downfall for PC, at least for me, is that you have to upgrade constantly because games just keep requiring better hardware and more power so there goes more money. I could be wrong since I’m not a PC gamer but I wouldn’t be surprised if it went that way.

The glass cracked because of how much diffraction that post made.

Personally; I think that the Xbox system of online play is better and well handled.
The UI of the Piss 4 and Xboner are samey old same same.
The Piss 4’s design makes me want to throw up.
I don’t really give a single crap about motion control.
The Dualshock 4 is bae.
Xbox 360 pretty much wins in games released, but personally I think the PS3 has the better choice of games.
Pirate Protection I don’t give a rat’s arse about.

And what the hell is this supposed to be?

Perfectity thing is my own opinion.

Honestly the PC can be and will be superior to all consoles in terms of graphics, power, etc. just because of the customization and how easy it is to upgrade it. However for consoles I feel the PS4 is superior if we’re not talking PC.

I don’t know. Actually PC is way better you can just configure graphics settings easily and monitors and graphics and You can have better sound system. For example i use 5.1 system. On my TV with XBOX 360 that is not possible. Soon i will plug my pc to my TV. I just need a cable. That will be perfect.

But PC is more expensive. You will get less frames with a $400 PC instead of a $400 PS4. But PC also wins in Game Creation ,Graphics and Customization in my opinion. The only downside is the price.

Then again, that’s where the customization comes into play. On a budget? You can create a $300 PC that’s perfectly capable of running games at a reasonable price.

also ps4 is now $350 in america so yeah

I think he is talking about the 1TB edition.

UI
PC>PS>XBOX
PC has customisable OS and can change into an infinite amount of games while PS has new themes realeased for pre-orderable games and has at least 50 currently.Xbone has very little themes compared to others. ( I DONT PLAY MUCH XBOX)

I think i’m gonna buy a PS4 before i buy a Game PC, now i only need money :smiling_imp:

Guys, guys, guys… guys.

We all know that the Intec Interact is the absolute pinnacle of gaming. Now be quiet, and go about your peasantly things.

1 Like