[WIP] MoreGDT [Beta]

We’ll consider them at some point, for the time being, our focus is to get the mod to do things at earlier points in the game. So they won’t be considered until at least 0.5/0.6

Okay

Although speaking of, 0.2 is almost done.
It adds images for the grPads, and adds 20 new topics. We’re waiting for one last grPad image, then the team will carry out internal beta testing to check for bugs before the final release. Expect it to be out within the next week

I was just wondering, how can you install this mod without UltimateLib? (UML is outdated, but whatevs)

@gdtsupporter2002 This mod does not use UltimateLib, you can install it by subscribing to the Steam Workshop page if you have the Steam version or downloading and placing it in your mods folder if you have the non-steam version.

UltimateLib was a third-party API created. It is not essential for all mods. Normal mods before the UltimateLib just used the normal GDT API that comes with the game or they just used hard coding. UltimateLib was created for a program called the UltimateSuite.

2 Likes

Also, I think it’s reasonable to say you shouldn’t be so entitled considering you didn’t even pay for the game in the first place.

1 Like

@CrumpDev
SHOTS FIRED.
Although try not to start a flame war, we want to stay on topic lmao

I’ll keep in check, no worries. By the way, nice mod, don’t know why everyone expects you to add all these random vaporware systems and unrealistic mockups, I think sticking to just adding real systems like the Neo Geo and such would be better. But hey, just my two pence, which may not be worth much considering the state of the pound sterling.

1 Like

That’s the plan, we’ll maybe add some of the more unrealistic systems at a later date and make them an optional thing.[quote=“CrumpDev, post:69, topic:20681”]
By the way, nice mod
[/quote]

Ayy lmao

1 Like

nobody knows if the NX will look like that, it probably wont.

inb4 @FEGELIEN invented the nx

@CrumpDev
Lmao

Got an idea tho.
Grapple Crippin
(parody of Apple Pippin)

sales were crappy as hell

@Uptown_Hoovy Thanks for the idea, we’ll consider it for a future update.

(Although i’d just like to quote this)

1 Like

Now this, this is a good idea.

2 Likes

No one posted a idea about Nvidia…
Hmm how about.
Mvidia Shield!

@FEGELIEN Thanks for the idea :smiley:

(Although it seems I’ll have to quote myself again

I got an idea.
How about this…
The Ninvento 4GS! :smiley: