[WIP] Election Time

oh lol ok thx

Updated now :stuck_out_tongue: (1.2.1)

1 Like

Update 3.0 - coming soon

Right. I’ve delayed the major updates for a while now, and I’ve decided that its time to push it out. It doesn’t blow your mind, but should be well recieved :stuck_out_tongue:

• New server plugin so you can elect presidents with your friends! (That was weird to say)
  • Performance fixes. I removed several useless functions, and went from a gigantic if-statement to a switch statement.
  • 2 new events
  • Last update before the ‘Election’ system works properly! A million helper functions!
  • Fixed spelling mistake. (Politiics)

Let me know what you think! I know the updates come pretty slow, but I’m only doing this when its fun. I’m not doing it just to create a mod. Its fun to learn JavaScript and hear how excited people are about my mod!

3 Likes

Keep it coming!

The big update is coming soon, but I’m stuck with this bug which drives me mad. Sorry!

1 Like

@Stian new party idea!
Digital Protection

• more expensive to develop games (copyright fees(dunno how the crap this works))
  • sales increased… but with a price, your games must require a drm research or you get fined by the government
1 Like

Achievement “fight the power!” Don’t do as the government asks and take the fines instead.

1 Like

Good idea! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Holy shit.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: you have 2 more viewers than me, I think

1 Like

Holy nipple twister!

I repeat…

How in NabeG’s name did this happen!? :stuck_out_tongue: I will update it soon, dont worry. :slight_smile:

3.0:

(I skipped like 2 full versions)

• The code is now very organized and will contain comments for anyone who wants to study it. (not that you should, it will just give you headaches)
  • The “Politics” button now does something! Not that the stuff in there works, but there is some content at least :3
  • Fixed non-appearing researches, fixed “Copyright” tutorial not showing, no more crashes!!!

Yay… Let the :clapper: begin!

2 Likes

awesomeeee!!!

So is 3.0 out yet? I don’t see a link.

On the workshop.

Can t you upload it…I already got several virusses from the workshop…so I don t like downloading from there anymore

@Aswin_Vos how do you get a virus from the workshop XD

1 Like

Yeah…idk how myself also…