Windows 10 badassery

Maybe Bill Gates was so fricking rich he was also GREEDY like Taylor Swift.

He doesnā€™t seem to be this kind of personā€¦

Why?

Because he doesnā€™t seem to be this kind of person to me.

Because yes in short

1 Like

that really amuse me ill still use 8 forever

1 Like

I wanted to use 7, but new laptopā€¦
Ima be getting the free Win 10.

Technically, it wouldnā€™t be a big surprise if it was released for free just for a year to Win 8.1, 8, and 7 owners and then they can keep it forever. Even if companies do love money, in theory, they can make WAY MORE this way, since those who do have Win 8.1, 8, and 7 will tell their friends about it and they will get money that way. Yes, money makes the world go around, but letting something free to select people would help everyone, including Microsoft, in the long run. Just like why Epic Games released Unreal Engine 4 for freeā€¦forever, even though that will be for everyone, but it means more games, WHICH MEANS more money for them with their policy.

1 Like

So, basically, if you release it for free, the item youā€™re selling (instrument) is a massive trial that becomes irrelevent when the next Windows comes out.

Correcto?

It isnā€™t even free, I canā€™t switch to this for free if I want to. Plus, thereā€™s two kinds of free; free as in free speech and free as in free beer.

Oh look, Stian in Windows 10 thread. And of course he hates everything, that is made by Microsoft. #nohate :smiley:

3 Likes

I hate Windows in general because its closed source :stuck_out_tongue: I like .NET now that its open-source, got nothing against Microsoft.

There still are haxors who modify Windows :smiley:

1 Like

whaaā€¦? Why did you bring that up?

That means itā€™s kind of open source, right?

noā€¦?
noā€¦?

oh well.

Absolutely not, it means that people use the Win32 APIā€™s.

Update on the Win10 freeness :smile: :

Oh well.
We could expect that.

And we did

Yeah, so?

Uber Linux lover.

Linuber.

Lin(ux)+Uber+L(ov)er.

Iā€™mma goddamn genius.