Whats the best guide

as the title says whats the best guide for the latest version 1.4.5 im asking this cos i have never made it past the second office and i really want to get to the end of it even though there isnt really a end

latest version
No.

dam cos i was using the one on the wiki and watching someone play it using it and i wasnt getting as good results :frowning:

the latest version is 1.5.4

well when i tried to download the new one it download 1.4.5

Do you have the standalone version or the steam version??

standalone

redeem your steam key, the 1.5 update has steam workshop support

well i tried to get it on steam but the key wasnt sent so how do i get it on steam?

@Charlie ??

i didnt get a email with the steam key

You don’t get the steam key with the email, the page where you donwloaded the game from is where the steam key is

when i goto the site to download it it justs downloads without me clicking anything

Heya

Thank you for contacting us. Where did you buy the game from?

From the Greenheart Games store?
From the Windows store on Windows 8?
Or, from somewhere else?

Once we know where you bought the game from we should be able to help you further.
We have also compiled a F.A.Q. about Steam keys on our forum: FAQ Game Dev Tycoon - Steam Keys

Make sure your default is Internet Explorer. And make sure that you have Windows 8 version of Internet Explorer. Then, right-click while playing the Windows 8 version and click “Get Steam Key.” Then it should open the Windows 8 Internet Explorer page and you should get a key and go to Steam and redeem the key and enter the code that you got. This worked for me. Then I changed my default browser back to a desktop browser like Google Chrome.

1 Like