TV Executive Tycoon - Under Development - Coming in 2016!

Pre-order,
PRE-ORDER!?
This was supposed to be FREE.
Now you lie to us just to make a quick buck out of inexperienced developers making a small or even micro game?!

Things change. Sorry.

There better be a demo, or else Iā€™m going to use a torrent to try the game out.

1 Like

If there is oneā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Making your first game a pay-only is a dick move. I donā€™t even think this is preorder-worthy.

1 Like

I doubt that anyone will upload it.

Pre-Order is a BIG step for only your first game. I donā€™t think iā€™m going to buy it, but on the other sideā€¦ Itā€™s only 5$!!!

I hope there is a DEMO, or else we donā€™t know what to expectā€¦ Maybe this?:

PS. Iā€™m not a hater, just curious what will come in the future

1 Like

Only? Only. Yeah, sureā€¦

1 Like

Whatā€™s wrong with 5$?

Itā€™s money. You donā€™t want to spend money until you have git gut income.

BTW, I can DDoS your website to oblivion :smiling_imp:
Just kidding :wink: Donā€™t try me though.

Hi Everyone, We changed The Price of the game to $2.99 and providing Early access for people who buy it now, During early access tell us what you want new or added features to the game, The game will be very good ! P.S. Yes, there will be a Demo provided i you donā€™t want to buy the game but test it!
Store Page For TV Tycoon Programmer!

Still thoughā€¦ paid for your first game? You need to build up that rep first if you want people to buy your games!

1 Like

@Jediwolf We are, trying to build a good fan base!

I sincerely hope Jim Sterling sees this if it gets to Greenlight.

3 Likes

What Iā€™m saying is nobody will really want to pay for your game if they donā€™t know if itā€™s good or notā€¦ making this game free will allow people to judge your game without paying for it, because if itā€™s badā€¦ nobody will get your future games. Iā€™m not saying it will be bad, just trying to express the fact that making a companyā€™s first game cost money, even a small amount, isnā€™t the best move.

2 Likes

@Jediwolf
Trust me, they are professional game developers with 30 years of experience :wink:
http://kickassgamesofficial.weebly.com/our-team.html

With that age, they can be Indie developers and make their games for free.

2 Likes

A good fanbaseā€¦ A GOOD FANBASE?! We donā€™t even know if your game is any good, and youā€™re expecting us to pay for it? I agree that 2.99 is a good price for an indie, but you havenā€™t even released a gameplay trailer yet. No screenshots, not even an ACTUAL trailer (the ā€˜trailerā€™ you released was more of a teaser with update logs). Making your first game a pay-only will not make a good fanbase. Who knows if your game is any good.

sighing.

sighing.

Iā€™ll stop ranting. But hereā€™s a few things Iā€™d like to say.

1. Get done with gameplay elements.
  2. Program those gameplay elements.
  3. Improve the gameplay whichever way you think is best.
  4. Show gameplay footage in a trailer.
  5. Keep improving your game.
  6. Maybe Iā€™ll reconsider it, but with a price tag for a first gameā€¦ not likely.

We already have a trailer and a second one being made.

Point beingā€¦?