TV Executive Tycoon - Under Development - Coming in 2016!

Good Idea!

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would actually be interested if:

1. You didnā€™t just ā€œLeadā€ the project. Just do something, donā€™t make other people do your dirty work.
  2. I will not make a text based game in 2015. There is no way. I understand that it is simpler to make, but people do not care how simple or hard it is to make, they just want something to play and have fun with (thatā€™s what she said). If it is text based, it will not be fun to 95% of people out there.

EDIT:
I thought that you had a ocean shipping game you were working on, @gamedev13600

1 Like

I donā€™t have any dev skills. Would it work if I would handle the marketing?

1 Like

Iā€™m on the fence about whether or not I should help. I have basic programming experience, so Iā€™m not too great, and I donā€™t know if youā€™d want to work with me. Also, Text Based? Really? Why not just a cartoonish-2D? No one has made a text based game for decades (excluding a few small indies). My final reason is that you seem to either young or just genuinely in need of help, and I think you should at least contribute to the effort a little, like maybe do the animation. You also need more than just a programmer to make a game, you need many other things, plus a lot of commitment and hard work.

P.S: great idea! And also, would this game be in Javascript, C++, or C#/F#? I have a small team of friends together, 11 including me, that are working on a small side scrolling platformer. they could also help maybe. I have a few graphic designers and 2 coders (me and a friend) and weā€™re even working on a website. We specialize in mobile games mostly.

2 Likes

:water_buffalo:

I would play a text based game if it would be good.
Graphics isnā€™t so important in startegy games in my opinion.

2 Likes

nu

also, please reply to my post, not your thread.

1 Like

I get your point there, just I would like to see 2D graphics as the minimum. Doesnā€™t even have to be great quality.

1 Like

This kind of quality?

1 Like

Yeah, that.

1 Like

Thatā€™s some low resolution monitor.

5 Likes

Iā€™ll program it.

1 Like

Private message me.

1 Like

This game is now under development!

1 Like

What does the team look like? (Whos on it)

1 Like

It just one programer.

1 Like

Sounds great in theory, but thatā€™s just meā€¦

1 Like

Stop saying that everyone who just takes a leadership role is "another Aswin"
Sorry if the time is different now since this is an old post, butā€¦

1 Like

Agreeded

1 Like

cough release Sunday/Monday cough

1 Like