TV Executive Tycoon - Under Development - Coming in 2016!

Yes @tntey We know that.

Unity3D?
Dude, i donā€™t want to be mean, but donā€™t you think those types of graphics might be too extreme for developers your age?

Pre-order?

Bring me Jim Fucking Sterling Son please.

5 Likes

Do you have some in-game screenshots? (except the title screen)

4 Likes

SterlingMilkForPresident

3 Likes

Choo choo mothertruckers Jim Poundsterling coming through

I donā€™t get it

Guys. There are so many questions that I decided to turn my phone off of airplane mode and answer some. For those who donā€™t know me, (and you better) Iā€™m the programmer.

First, screenshots. We would show screenshots but unfortunately we donā€™t have graphics yet. When the art is done weā€™ll be ready to show them.

Unity 3D is actually not too hard of an engine. I used it in the past for a game which I stopped working on because it would take me and a team years to finish.

For those wondering about my experience. I have only been programming for 3 years but I learn languages very quickly (photographic memory). I know about everything there is to know about Stencyl (what Iā€™m using).

Oh. And I do have a license for Stencyl.

Finally, most of the game is done. All we need is art, sound, and better menus as well as some employees. And anything else I think of before we release.

Heā€™s amazing.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve edited this post to fit my actual liking.

ā€¦
Youā€™re bloody telling me, you have NO interactible interface yet and you decided that it is PREORDER-WORTHY, when itā€™s not USABLE?! If you already have it running and are just doing bugfixes, thatā€™s fine, Iā€™m coolio with that. BUT TO THINK, THAT YOU COULD JUST SLAP SOME CODE, AND MAKE A SITE FOR PEOPLE TO PAY THEIR HARD EARNED CASH FOR SOMETHING THEY DONā€™T EVEN KNOW IS EVEN WORKING?

Sighing.
Sighing.

Iā€™ll stop shouting over my keyboard.

Thing is, people actually work the hell out of their time to make their game good. They usually donā€™t hype something up to the point of oblivion (looking at you Destiny. grr.). They just release their game and some interest actually build up and they eventually get it on greenlight. Seriously though, finish the game, post screens. Up your fucking game.

Yeah? I donā€™t care, give me what you made, not how you make them.

Python is an easy language to use, and?

Frankly, I donā€™t care, Iā€™m here to see the game, not how you make it.

Just finish it.

3 Likes

Can you give us videos of the real game?

It works. Just, right now, it uses text instead of images

So right now the game is text instead of using actual graphics that are either 2D or 3D. Then you expected people to place a $2.99 pre-order. If I understand correctly, what we expected was a game that already had graphics. Then maybe we wouldā€™ve pre-ordered but I doubt that as well. Now, you say that the game will be released in November this year. That leaves you with 3 months to transition from text to actual graphics and possibly bug fixing, beta testing, maybe re-writing some code. Yeahā€¦ I donā€™t see how youā€™re going to do it mate but if you do really believe that you can accomplish everything in this short time span, then go for it. Just donā€™t expect too much support from everyone.

4 Likes

They donā€™tā€¦ theyā€¦

I donā€™tā€¦ I donā€™t evenā€¦

1 Like

We are sorry if we angered anyone. Game World Stuidos does not want to be like Ea. So we will pull down the pre order.

4 Likes

EA is the worst game company. Iā€™m glad GWS pulled down the pre-order, Phew. :smile:

1 Like

On our website we still have our store uo but it does not take any sales or payments.

http://gameworldstudios.lefora.com/forums/67#.VbvENvmV5rg
Our new forum! Post here for questions and stuff.
How to create a account to post on our forums.
go here to find out how! http://gameworldstudios.lefora.com/topic/6/How-to-create-a-account

Nice

Thanks!