TV Executive Tycoon - Under Development - Coming in 2016!

Message to all, please let enough of these insults or satire, we are trying to do our best, please let. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Crap the post system messed up…

anyways:

Nah you can have this instead:

1 Like

You’re giving us so much to work with, though.

Also, we haven’t heard much from @gamedev13600 recently. Is he still involved?

Yes

Thanks for the reply.

Ok guys, this setup works and have no virus. The game is without animations with little graphics and you can not do anything. Just a test I need (if possible) so many bugs feedback etc … I apologize in advance for typos but not English (I’m Italian!)
https://mega.co.nz/#!AYUGhJAZ!5h3olv6YaPzE2Dokxr9qC7SSbiQD698z-U8D3CYJllE
SYL!

If the typos are in the game, I can sure help you. English is my 0th language. I think in English, I talk in English, I imagine English stuff, etc.

You guys are too funny. If you would come see my game, I’d love it!

#shamelessplug

But no seriously, his idea seems pretty cool. I highly suggest checking it out.

… It is awesome… Sorry for the 10(4+3+2+1) facepalms. THIS GAME ROCKS! Like I said I can help you with typos.

This is gonna be fun, but not much works.

Thanks!

I set mine to “SURPRISE MOTHA******”… Then I was surprised, BECAUSE THE GAME ACTUALLY SURPRISED ME.

Might pay $2.99 for this. MIGHT.

Previews also don’t guarrantee quality. NOTE: Be prepared to laugh to death after clicking on the link.

That already happened, but I’ll click it.

clicks link

haha

lol, also, have you gotten the game to work past this screen?

cause for me, nothing happens.

I thought it would be nice for straightening the mood… straightening the mood hahaha…
@CrumpDev, no, it’s a PRE-PRE-ALPHA. Pre * Pre * Alpha. It raises the pre to the alpha power. So… BOOM

Oh, that’s a shame, I thought there’d be a bit more in the game considering it’s development time, but hey, if it’s good when it releases, no complaints here.

That was developed using a new engine