The balance is just not right

First, i really love the game, second, sorry for the “bad” english. :wink:
If this game becomes a hit in germany, its because of me, i write about it in every freaking forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Now to the topic, i really love all the ideas in the game but i think if you do patches in the future, there is one thing you need to patch definitely, the balance.

How can it be that at the beginning of the ps2 era, whatever i do, every single game gets horrible ratings, and i mean everyone, i reload my savegame for about 2 hours and tried every single combination, even the “perfect” combinations doesn’t worked, but than “the one” combination gets an almost perfect rating and a million hit. I know that not every game in the world can become a milestone and a big hit, but at the most time, you only have either a million hit or a minus business, its nothing between it and thats not really realistic.

For example, i produced the game Shinobi for PS1 and it got a 9,25 rating and a very good hit, after that i made 2 other games, than i tried a sequel on ps1 but whatever i done, with the same guys, the same components it gets a horrible 2-3 rating. I tried other combinations and only got horrible ratings either, i tried everything on ps2, horrible ratings, after more than 10 tries, i went over to the pc and made a Sim City and the Sims and both becomes a major hit, the next game, a military strategy game was my biggest success with more than 10 million profit. I know PC was back at the time 2000-2004 but its just not right that everything else doesn’t work in any form, not even with 1 million profit.

Oh man, i hope you understand what i mean, normally im good in english for a german, but in speaking and not writing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pay attention to the slider position. Also, if you didn’t train your employees/upgrade your Engine etc. Your game will be essentially a PS1 Game for the PS2.

Agreed. I’m in the PS1 era and my games are getting very low ratings these days and are so hit or miss that I’m at risk of going bankrupt. It would be nice to have some in-game feedback that tells me where I’m failing.

Already posted here.