[TALK] Argue with OS and computers

If you don’t like the look of it, then that’s fair enough. Everyone has their own personal preference. I personally like it and I don’t see a problem with it. But not liking the look of something doesn’t mean it’s bad.

How is it not good? Have you used it? It works amazing with a mouse and keyboard… Stop spewing crap out of your mouth, you obviously don’t know what you’re talking about.

How is it crappy? Please explain other than “i dont lyke it so no1 shuld”

And apple is out selling Windows? Windows doesn’t make computers, they are OS only, and there are millions of windows PC’s.

How is it crap? Because it’s slow? Sounds like a hardware issue, not a OS issue. And that’s not true, lol. Dude come back and argue went you’re not so ignorant.

Real mature asshole. Don’t like when you’re wrong, so you tell them to leave, lmao. Nothing but 11 year olds on here anymore.

Have you used it? Doubt it. Or else you’d see how great it is. And it looks dang good too.

1 Like

Agreed. Even some game are laggy for Windows 8 and 8.1.

GET A LIFE BARFSOFT

If it’s laggy it’s not an OS problem, it’s a hardware problem. Dude like seriously?

Yes. and its bullcrap now.

Explain, other than it doesn’t look good.

My hardware aint like tat

MAN DUDE!!!

I SURE HAS HECK KNW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!, I OWN WINDOWS!!!!! IT SUCKS YOUR JUST MAD IM RIGHT. I ALSO OWN A MAC ITS FASTER PLAYS GAMES BETTER AND HAS NO VIRUSES I CAN GET FROM DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE!

NEVER

Im really 11 okay???

So
#PISS OFF ##

Huh? That makes no sense whats so ever?..

Sure you do, saying that macs are better for gaming? And that it’s virus free, and that it’s faster? I’m sure my 500 dollar PC is much faster than your 3k dollar computer, with a pretty version of linux on it.

I’m far from mad, I’m just correcting the idiocy on this thread.

Why? Because you’re wrong? Okay, lol.

Yep, have fun in 5th grade.

U mean 4th so piss off again

Just for you to know…
I know what windows is @Killertoad i own windows, i’ve used windows on the best computer out there. Not very fast for the os, the the programming language is crap. Viruses like heck. Oh and one more thing its freakin ugly ui is stupid.

@Killertoad if you know so much about computers why do you think macs suck!? You don’t even own one do you? You just own your crapy slow, ugly looking ui, crashes like crazy, viruses like heck, updates very slow, and operating system update isn’t free, os?

Lol dude i can tell your mad and i bet you $10000 macs are faster better 99% virus free and better for games then windows, also macs are outselling windows wanna know why? You want a good windows computer go pay 6000 dollars to get your self a computer that can run windows but still crashes and has viruses on it want a freaking awesome UI and better startup clean neat look, no crashes, almost no viruses, and way faster then you’d ever get on a 6000 dollar computer with windows on it go buy a freaking mac.

#psvita master race!

BTW LOL your comparing linux to mac? I’ve never heard linux being anything like mac. I’ve always heard linux is like a cheap copy of windows that doesn’t crash and has way less viruses but i think you already knew that.

Oh shut up…

#PISTOL SHOT ##

Best computer out there? That’s just plain ignorance. There is no “best computer”, lmao.

And what? programming language is crap? What are you even talking about? What does Mac have that Windows doesn’t? The stupidity baffles me. I’ve also never had a virus, because i’m smart at what I do. And it’s stupid because it’s ugly? So the first plane was stupid?

And I have. Yeah it’s good, and what not, but it’s not worth the price. You shouldn’t have to pay 2k+ dollars for a custom Unix based OS that is very limited.

Also, my computer is far from slow, I’ve put a lot of work and money into it, so it’s not. It also never crashes, lol, if yours keeps crashing, you may wanna get it fixed. Probably can’t do that yourself. (Btw, crashing normally has to do with hardware, not software) Like I said above, I’ve never had a virus (adware, yes, but not a virus). And updates slow? What are you talking about? That has to do with your internet… And every one of the Windows updates is free, what are you talking about? Stupidity at it’s finest…

2 Likes

No… lol

And 6000 dollars? I’ve spent probably ~600 dollars on this, and it’s way faster than the 2000 dollar imacs… Also my startup time is ~5 seconds… Lol, yeah. And better for gaming? Mac’s don’t support directx, which is what most games are made for… So how do people play games on a Mac? Oh, that’s right, they download bootcamp, and install windows! Lmao

2 Likes