Suggestions to improve the game

1. In the office #2 (after the garage), when I train an employee the stats of that employee are standing over the green training progress bar and I can’t see if the training will be over soon.

2. The thing the employees do where they scratch the back of their heads or drink coffee is really annoying because when they do that they don’t generate Design and Technology points, thus reduce the quality of the game and sometimes I fail a contract because of that.

3. When I press the ESC button to save or load or whatever the image of the game zooms in and zooms back out which looks very sluggish and you should fix that.

4. The part where the percentage of Engine, Graphics, AI, Story etc. shrinks if I put too much stuff such as advanced cutscenes or other expensive stuff is really useless and I really don’t see why that should lower the game’s quality. Please, please get rid of that.

5. The game get’s extremely sluggish in office #3 when developing a game. I think it’s because there are too much bubbles floating around or something. Could there be an option to disable the bubble animations?

6. There should be a warning pop-up if we are about to finish a game that has bugs because sometimes I have 0 bugs but just before I’m about to press the finish button an employee makes a bug and it ruins my reviews.

Very good game though. Congrats.

This, and better end game optimization, not having a massive logo over my mixer bar so i can turn the game down, better descriptions for things, fixing MMOs, fixing the engine glitch, and fixing the odd transparency glitch while windowed.

Please direct your suggestions for GDT to this thread.

Suggestion List Thread

Thank you.