Suggestions list

1. Sequels, I think that there should be more incentive to making a sequel right now it seems like the only one is that it might sell better. I think that when making a sequel the game should start off with a little boost in design and technology, maybe like a 1/3 or 1/4 of what the first game had, for instance Space Fighter 1 has 20 in design and 20 in technology so I think that Space Fighter 2 should start out with 5 in design and technology. I think that Game Dev Story had a system similar to this.

2. Sub genres. I saw other people suggest it so I am not only one who thinks its a good idea. An example of this would be maybe on action there are some other sub genres like a fighting, or shooter. Also merged genres such as action RPG or simulation RPG.

3. Freelance programmers. So maybe I am trying to make a medium game with only three employees and I can’t afford to hire another employee, then it would be nice to get freelancers, just someone who will design something for you for a price. But they would not level up like a paid employee, and they also charge more every other time you use them.

4. Coding in new components to old game engines. I think that certain engine components should be able to be added later on, for instance, new controllers, day and night cycles, better A.I etc. I think that all for all the minor engine components that there should be an option to re code the engine using these newer components. The only thing that you would not be able to add on is new graphics.

P.S Thanks for making this game, its awesome and I love it!

Didn’t you see the forum was suggesting you a thread that had exactly the same name when you created this one ?
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/suggestion-list-thread/1105
I know it seems a better idea to have your own thread, but you have then less chance to have the dev reading your ideas.

Can you then please post back your thread in the thread I suggested ?

1 Like