Store Manager Tycoon

made the installer (windows only)
download link: http://download1083.mediafire.com/g7v464igjgqg/a94w7ms54l9092h/SMTinstaller.zip
@Resinex112

Ahh thanks :smiley:
Canā€™t wait to try it out

you are doing a very good job on this game! keep it going!

thanks again for the kind words everyone.
if anyone has tried the installer, could i have some feedback, havenā€™t had time to test it today

1 Like

looks like i have a new addition to my ā€œgroupā€
@Legopigman101 will be making the tablet version.

also, tonight it seems like iā€™m working on a customer satisfaction system

1 Like

I just tried the installer. Installed it but it says that the Audio is not defined, so I canā€™t play the game.

@KamranMackey Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s wrong there

Well, this is what it says:

Uncaught node.js Error 

ReferenceError: Audio is not defined
    at new H (file:///C:/Users/Kamran/AppData/Local/Temp/nw6732_4212/c2runtime.js:241:259)
    at ha.gh (file:///C:/Users/Kamran/AppData/Local/Temp/nw6732_4212/c2runtime.js:277:285)
    at ha.Tr (file:///C:/Users/Kamran/AppData/Local/Temp/nw6732_4212/c2runtime.js:277:21)
    at e.ol (file:///C:/Users/Kamran/AppData/Local/Temp/nw6732_4212/c2runtime.js:92:87)
    at e.go (file:///C:/Users/Kamran/AppData/Local/Temp/nw6732_4212/c2runtime.js:92:275)
    at file:///C:/Users/Kamran/AppData/Local/Temp/nw6732_4212/c2runtime.js:94:137

So the issue is a Node.js issue. Not sure if itā€™s my version of Node, but I have the latest version of Node.js.

This is not an issue with Node, with the software. It looks like its trying to run a reference which doesnā€™t exist.

There is a reason I hate using game ā€œbuildersā€. You dont make the code, and thus dont know what causes the error.

@KamranMackey this is the first time i have seen this, i donā€™t think i made any changes with the version with the installerā€¦ have you tried downloading the version that doesnā€™t use the installer?

oh and @Stian, nobody asked why you hated using game ā€œbuildersā€

Sorry, I wasnā€™t trying to answer a question either I just said why I didnā€™t like Construct 2 etc.

1 Like

@Stian i donā€™t mind you trying to answer a questionā€¦ just getting annoyed with you always hinting that you hate the way i am developing this

1 Like

I said nothing in that post about how I thought you werenā€™t properly developing this game or anything, I just said I didnā€™t like them personally. If that was directed towards you, I wouldnā€™t answer it to someone else.

1 Like

@Stian notice how i said hinting

@Rex0099

Thatā€™s why thereā€™s going to be a tablet version soon!

because of theā€¦ mmhm yes! It all makes sense now! ~Narrator in Battleblock theater ending. Still unclear there. You started it like how he said it.

1 Like

Iā€™ll be completely honest why Iā€™m annoyed.

While I create a game with engine and everything from the bottom, you drag in a label in a free game maker and everyone thinks youā€™re amazing. While when i create a game from scratch and made a somewhat playable demo, people dont give a shit. I dont care if this post gets flagged, Iā€™m just tired of being perceived as some kind of nazi every time I post my opinion.

@stian could I please kindly ask you not to post here if itā€™s non constructive criticism.

And also, keep in mind that it demotivates people.

I understand why you are annoyedā€¦ but why hateā€¦

This post is not aimed to annoy you moreā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m just gonna leave this here:
Not taking anyoneā€™s side

Relax, you just sound aggressive every time you post. Let @Rex0099 do his business, and you do yours, i havenā€™t checked both games, I mean downloaded them, yet, but I have dropped a comment and encourage both of you to continue your work.

2 Likes