Store Manager Tycoon

@Rex0099 It’s not bad that you use a cracked version of Photoshop, 102/Year is very expensive. My brother and i once downloaded a cracked version of Minecraft, it was great. But now i actually payed for it because that feels better.

1 Like

I did the same with GDT…
but that was 10$, not 100/month.
I don’t think that it’s worth it at all for him to pay that.

To be honest, the current system for Adobe is wack. Why do you have to pay membership? That’s the same with the new Microsoft Office. 365 my foot.

I don’t understand why we need to pay for Microsoft Office, it just sounds insane.

Why?
I think it’s normal.

My school uses Word, i have Windows Home Edition so i don’t have Word, Wordpad or Notepad doesn’t support Word. I downloaded Word Viewer, that works but i can’t type in Word Viewer. I’m not going to BUY Word only for school. Word is rubbish and stupid, it doesn’t support shit and you have to pay for it if you have Windows Home Edition.

you shouldn’t. ever. never. fuk your school then

All right, that’s enough offtopic for one day. Go home.

:police_car: Topic Police :police_car:

2 Likes

Ok, i’ve decided, i will still be developing SMT, although i’m thinking to do it from scratch or not…
Also got @gamedev13600 helping me out with ideas and other things if possible.

Still think i’m going to go ahead with my other game as well, which i will release more info on when i start working on it, which will be soon, if not in hours

Also, this is the design specifications i made for SMT, if anyone is interested: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o_0s8Q7IhLZrsEqi5jOGDNiCmtfIHxx93Avz0CcnofA/edit?usp=sharing

Also looking into “custom” shops, as in drawing your own walls, modifying floor and wall textures etc

2 Likes

Anything new??

######necro

The necro rule doesn’t matter, your post is on-topic so it just doesn’t matter.

But still… Necro.

No progress what so ever… I’m sure it’s not impossible, but to implement the features i want is looking difficult

@Rex0099 what exactly?

I’ll give you a example of a game, The sims 3. I want a construction style as close to that as possible, but only using Isometric art, 4 different view points and, of course Construct 2, @iSenzo