Store Manager Tycoon

I’m completely redoing the landscape and room design atm :stuck_out_tongue:

Meanwhile, enjoy staring at this, if you want… (I certainly am anyway, i was quite pleased with the outcome)

3 Likes

I sense a detective game!

1 Like

@WaveJones but it isn’t mine…

• Linear = modern, hi-res graphics,
  • Point = pixellated graphics.

Even official C2 Manual says that.

Choose between linear (smooth) and point (pixellated) sampling when resizing images. Linear is recommended for modern games with hi-res graphics, and point is better suited to retro games with blocky pixel art.

@iSenzo pfft, i don’t need manuals :disappointed_relieved: maybe i do actually…

@Rex0099 manual will help you a lot with familiarizing yourself with the functions & power of C2.

e.g You’ll be able to add language support to your game (it’s pretty easy & very nice to players, who want to translate game).

Update

Currently working on some things, cause, ya know why not

Not previewed below: Going to try working on a competitors system, similar to Kristoff’s GDT mod

Hopefully this doesn’t look like the game is infected with adware :stuck_out_tongue: i assure you, it isn’t infected

What other statistics should be in the “finished game”

2 Likes

Also the floor isn’t linear ;-;

1 Like

Also the boxes are still bigger than the trees ;-;

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t know… Maybe… HOW MUCH HAVE YOU SOLD? Lol

1 Like

Wow @Rex0099 your working very fast and i like it!

I kinda agree @WaveJones:confused:

1 Like

@chizbejoe there’s a finances tab for that :stuck_out_tongue:

@WaveJones haven’t finished redesigning it yet

Edit: I’d also like to dive into the illegal realms of business with tax loopholes and money-laundering from your side illegal business, Feedback? You’d have a certain a grace period of about a year and the longer you run your illegal shenanigans, the more chance you have being caught out by the police (after the grace period, maybe like +10% each year you continue to run your side hobbies) The tax dodging would provide a fine the first time you’re caught doing it, a bigger fine and a caution after the second and finally at the third you face being closed down.

But your side drugs business (. maybe not drugs n stuff, but other stuff), you get instantly closed down when found out?

you’ll have to hire a account to access advanced finances like tax loop holes, stock trading, loans etc. The Accountant will have a skill level in stars of 1 - 5. The more stars they have, the more money you make from your tax loophole. Also, the accountant can decrease the amount of interest you have to pay on loans, with 5 stars reducing it extremely low, but a good account will come with hefty wages.

Would like feedback on above ideas :smile:

2 Likes

I’ll run an illegal rare pepe business.

Selling dem pepes that aren’t rare.

1 Like

@WaveJones xD, well, i’m thinking of counterfeit products, so it could work

1 Like

That pepe is too common man.

1 Like

Very common.

1 Like

Omfg is this for Who’s Guilty?

1 Like

If it is I’m fangirling out

1 Like

Guys
Behold.

also is this gonna be like tropico but with store managing?

6 Likes

It’s too beautiful!
explodedes