Revenue in the game

Will the revised revenue on the sale of games in the direction of decreasing? Game I created the evaluation were as follows 10-10-10-9, received a more than 1 million in the beginning of the game but rather in the garage, not too much?

You can’t move out of the Garage until you earn at least 1m. However it’s better to have at least 5m before you move, because the monthly operating cost jumps from 8m to 60m just for changing offices… then more once you start paying salaries.

I’m currently investigating this as a potential bug in the demo. In what year did you manage to get a 10-10-10-9 rating? Do you still have that game as a save game?

Save the game I stayed in the demo version (by the way this is not one and not two times when I have such high ratings in the demo, it was before 10-9-10-10, double 10-10-10-9) 4 thousand fans, the exact year can not tell because the notification of purchasing the full version of the game does not allow to view the data, but I decided to play once more in order to achieve high ratings, and it came at me, I’ll write a comma-separated
Rated - 9,8,9,8 , 10-9-10-10 Either 10-10-10-9 (I think does not matter
Dates - Y2 M1 W2 , Y4 M6 W1 (Date approximate)
Earned for the game - 190,7K , 2.1M
Information taken from 2 different saves.

This is normal if you get the right combination of sliders when making a game. It’s unusual to get such a high score on your second game (more normal is on your 4th or 5th game), but could simply be a case of good luck and judgment.

For example, it’s possible to earn a rating of 9.75 (ie 10-10-10-9) and generate up to $5m whilst still in the garage. You just need the right combination and planning (try releasing a ‘pokemon’ type game: Great Game Combos - *SPOILERS*).

1 Like

Thanks @Denis for trying this out again. I was under the false impression that you saw this for the first few games. It is quite normal (if you do well) that you get such ratings in year 3-4. In the full game you will be able to move out of the garage as soon as you hit 1M in cash.