[REL] The Topiganza mod [Accepting Topic Requests]

HELP! The GHG forum is flooding with MODS! We’re all gonna dieeee!

I Did not mean that.
I Mean that there are audiencies in game, so those topics make no sense…
Well, not big sense

It’s because there’s a difference between the freeforms. I’ll give you this. Kid does terrible with mature, while Mature does terrible With young. Since Freeform is a wide spectrum of games, I thought I’d do that.

How are people liking the mod?

Oh Well… That’s true.
I Get it.

Add to the official mod list :smile:
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-list/9140

R-REALLY?! Oh man! Thank you!

Newly updated

Updated again, how are people liking it?

Upping the dates : 3

Upped the Dates again.

As the title now says, I’m accepting Topic Requests.

Really? No suggestions?

Finally!!! AN UPDATE!

I’ve discontinued my mod, so you can use my topics! By any chance are you using UME or Ultimate Lib?

Yep.

Can you message me what they are?

I’d rather you remove this topic, excuse me if I’m minimodding, but some people might take offense to the topic ‘Nazis’. I’m not Jewish, but you might want to consider other people’s ancestry line, and their religion before you make topics like that.

@apljee does indeed raise a fair point about a prospectively controversial topic. However Sniper Elite created by Rebellion software have successfully published;

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

Apparently it was so popular they made a sequel;

Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2

I admit i bought both and didn’t give it a second thought as they lean towards parody rather than a derogatory PoV. Unless @PatrickKlug states otherwise I think a Nazi topic is ok.

@Charlie, you make a fair point but there’s a difference between playing in a historical game then playing in a game that’s meant to create fake games. I’m not the mod author though, so I guess it’s not my choice.