The new name is better
i is da one that suggested it
woah, 4 's in a row
NIce Work WaveJonez
EDIT: Fffffffff emoricons won’t work again D:
- Rewrite the code of the window constructor
- Added Monthly costs
- Added support for MMO game (now you can see the weekly maintenance)
- Added format to the numbers
Thank you for created a mod that doesn’t use the UltimateLib mod!
- Added almost all the cash flow in the game, divided in :
- Games income(game sales)
- Other income(contracts payment, grid income, etc)
- Games costs(develop costs, maintenance costs)
- Other costs(research, training, etc)
- Added info window
Dude, you’re awesome.
Thanks a lot but there is a lot of work to do. Reserve it for when i finish.
THIS IS A MUCH NEEDED FEATURE! Thank you!
- Rewrite the code of all the info creation, it solve the problem with the salesCashLog and maintenanceLog.
- Now the info window show info about the games incomes and games costs rows.
- Added info feature to the Month column, this allows you to see all the flow in the month.
- (I recommend again create a new game to see all the values correctly, sorry)
This is going to be the last update until the steam workshop will be public. And probably the official release of the mod with all the features added. I will upload this version to the beta workshop when I finished porting it .
- Official release of the mod
- Added Year window. Now after the 5 year of game the finance book show the yearly Finances.
- Rewrite the structure code of the window to add the year feature.
- Solved some problems with the data creation
- Solves a fatal error that crash your game
- This is probably the last mod version, I don’t have more ideas to add I only update for bug fixing or if someone suggest a good idea
Can you make income graphs? Would be fun to see how your company has developed
I thought that was a thing in jQuery.
- Bug fix null error
- Now game dev cost stages are showed as a game cost no other costs.
- I still can’t count initial game cost, I will work on it.
You’re welcome. lel.
Next update spoilers!!!:
I almost cry when I saw that XD. The next update will be awesome!!
I think it will take a lot of time but i’m working on it. If you have some suggestions i will hear it.
How did you get it working?
With the Charts.js plugin( http://www.chartjs.org/ ), make yourself the API to create this things is madness