[QUES] Error! Help needed!

Hi, I’m having a problem with the new requirements for the modding updates. I’ve been getting these two errors, below, and really don’t have clue why they say this. I’ll give you a link to the download for the files and I’d appreiciate it if you could take some time to look over them and find what’s wrong. Thanks alot! http://www.mediafire.com/download/ak836bbuwt68jn9/FwayDevTycoon.rar

You should use this mod: [REL] Better Error Handling

It will tell in which row a mistake is.

I’ll take a look for you ^^ Just give me a moment

I think you need to set your game to bèta if you got it with steam.
This is the right way to install the expansion pack mod.
Note: GDT=Game Dev Tycoon

How to add the Expansion Pack for Game Dev Tycoon to you game

First of all you need to make sure you have the beta version of Game Dev Tycoon on steam. To do so:
Go to you steam library
Right-click on Game Dev Tycoon
Select properties
Go to the ‘BETAS’ tab
Select ‘Beta - beta’ from the dropdown-list
Now you have to beta version of Game Dev Tycoon go to you steam folder
Go into /steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods
Paste the ExpansionPack folder in the mods folder
Start GDT and go to the main menu
Select mods
Click on ‘Expansion Pack’ so it becomes blue
Restart GDT and enjoy the mod!

Ok i took a quick look at you code and found/fixed even more errors :stuck_out_tongue:

Should i send it to you in a pm??

1 Like

@azertyman This about the programming of the mod not how to install it. I was one of the first people to start modding the game so I know how to setup should be. Also, I’m not trying to install the ExpPack anyways, it’s about my own mod.

Yes please.

Mod support was released to the normal version a few weeks ago; you don’t need the beta version. is there some place you saw this? maybe we forgot to update some instructions somewhere?

I know
I copied the wrong text

sorry, I’m really confused just leave it.

Easy to fix, I’ll pack up and go test it right ta ve ai send you the Download Link.

Thanks to @DzjengisKhan for solving my mystery!