PS4 vs Xbox One (Console War)

Well you noticed this time, didn’t you?

OK, enough with the baby toys. Nomad is where all the cool kids are.

1 Like

Ever heard of ATGames? Now that’s a good mega drive console.

Omg yes. I bought one for £40 in northern Ireland when I was nine, and I got a pound coin lodged in it and broke it by mistake. But still a fun console, despite the slightly off audio as compared to the real deal.

1 Like

Yeah I got one imported and damn it’s good other than the audio.

Neither and i won’t even bother with them. It’s pretty much a known fact that PC decimates both for the same reason it did so to last-gen consoles.

1. PCs are usually stronger than consoles. There is no reason for the opposite to be true. PCs can also be upgraded and repaired, unlike consoles which need to be sent back for a hefty price to fix.

2. PCs do not require backwards compatibility. They never outdate, meaning that even a Windows XP can access the most recent PC games. With consoles, however, you need to buy a new system which rarely provides compatibility with older systems.

3. PCs can access any accessory, from the standard Keyboard&Mouse to any controller of its liking. Consoles are restricted to whatever the manufacturer allows you to use and cannot support accessories from competing companies.

4. PC has more games, period. With the amount of developers supporting PC, as well as the amount of distributors on the internet, there should be no comparison between the consoles’ few hundred games and the thousands on PC.

5. Because PC gaming is not limited to any first-party, mods are legal to create and distribute amongst games. On consoles, attempting to modify your system or your games will get you kicked from online and render your console bricked.

6. With the numerous amount of distributors on PC, this encourages a healthy competition, meaning that prices become cheaper over time and online markets distribute more products. On consoles, there is only one distributor which is either $ony or Micro$oft, depending on the system you use. Because they developed the console, it is their right to block third-party publishers from creating separate markets on their system, creating a monopoly.

7. By purchasing separate components of a PC and piecing it altogether, you could create a system of the same price as a console yet with up to x5 the graphical power. Not only is this true, but you can even clean out the system yourself and replace missing components.

8. The extra PC power I mentioned before, as well as the choice of accessories, is necessary for multiple PC games to run. For example, Garry’s Mod lives up to its name with the word Mod. Because of the numerous mods in the game and the amount of controls necessary to run most of them, a console simply will not cut it due to the lack of graphical power and lack of a keyboard&mouse. That, and because $ony/Micro$oft, as first-parties, would brick your system under the claim of “infringement of a corporate product” just to prove that you don’t actually get what you buy.

9. Online gaming on PC is always superior, no doubt. During the 7th generation, on PS3 you would receive free online but you suffered numerous hacks due to $ony’s negligence. With Micro$oft, while you didn’t suffer all those grievers and glitches those PS users suffered from, you instead had to pay 5$ every month (or $60 per year) for online play. For PC, however, you get the best of both worlds and more! On Steam, you can create local groups, post images or GIFs, buy a product online, hold a discussion or create user-based content.

10. Last but not least, bugs are a major problem and can range from a nuisance to game-breaking. On PC, you don’t just receive patches, you can even receive a major update to your game, boosting its longevity! Has this ever occurred on console? I don’t think so.

something something rhymes with kekro

it’s… it’s necro.

Consoles are decent, PCs are better.

Problem resolved.

1 Like