Problems With UltimateLib

I got a question: I -can’t- download UltimateLib and I got Windows 8.1 version, I bought the game from the Windows Store. 1: What can I do to download UltimateLib? 2: How do I add the mods? I had the game for steam but later had to buy it once again because I updated my windows version, I removed the game from steam but I still got steam files, is this normal? 3: Can I EVEN add any mod for Windows Store version? I hope you answer me, thanks.

No, the Windows Store version does not suppport modding. This is due to technical restrictions in the Windows Store.

Damn what a shame, and is there NO WAY to add a mod? Because that sucks since I was planning on installing multiplayer Mod. Oh well I just hope I get GDT2 (if it’s even coming out) for steam!

Guess you should get GDT on steam

No thanks, I alredy paid it for the windows version.

why again

I have had problems myself, to be honest. It doesn’t have anything to do with Windows Store, but the actual game in general. I bought it quite a while ago, everything is updated and such, but when I download UltimateLib, put it in my mods folder, activate it, restart, doesn’t matter what, it doesn’t work. Same goes for the mod that requires it, as well.

@Veden
You can grab your complimentary steam key from in game on the charm menu. Check out the Steam key thread for more info:

@Jason_Greene
Have you checked that you are putting the right thing in the right folder? You can post a screenshot here so we can check.

:clap: Well, you are lucky. Charlie only hid your post :clap:

Maybe not for this my friend, but you did get banned. All the better for it, too.

He is actually banned for ‘‘Disgusting Behaviour’’ I don’t think he’s banned for that post :wink:

No, but it can’t have helped.

I alredy put my Steam Key, the same, It won’t let me play the game.