Problem with the flagging system

Hello I have just received an automated message from the GHG moderators, this is not their fault but it was sent out automatically to me regarding one of my topics.

This is really just a problem with the flagging system due to the fact people can flag topics but it does not give a reason why it has been flagged so that means I have to edit something with my topic that I don’t know what is causing offence to others.

Whoever flagged my topic please come forth and tell me what offended your and I will resolve it, and if little things like that annoy you then just don’t look at it, ITS THAT SIMPLE!

I’d hazard a guess and say that most users might not be too keen to click on links that serve them annoying ads through ad.fly and I’m glad that our flagging system takes care of such posts quickly. Nothing worse than misleading/spam posts on a forum.

I just checked your other posts and noticed that you use ad.fly extensively. Please refrain from using ad.fly links on our forum.

Please also note that using such links for mods is against our modding agreement. More info here.