Preparing Mod - kobrxExpansion

Hello there!

I’m just working on my modification to the GDT! Name of the mod is kobrxExpansion, and this mod will add to the game a lot of new topics, platforms, researches and much more! Now is the mod in closed testing. But I will soon publish some screens or beta version of modification! If you want to be a tester, please, write down.

Version 0.0.2 finished.

(+ is added)
(- is removed)
(* is repaired)

Topics

• Game Programming
  • Game Designing
  • Thief
  • World War
  • Real Life

Platforms

• Telmel 1 (Texture finished)

The console looks good

But the mod will be created using Ultimate Mod Maker or using javascript?

1 Like

Good question,

I will do some things in UME, and some things in javascript. Now, the first platform is finished. You can post your ideas, I will choose the best ideas, and add them into the mod!

Have a good day!

Version 0.0.2 finished.

(+ is added)
(- is removed)
(* is repaired)

Topics

• Game Programming
  • Game Designing
  • Thief
  • World War
  • Real Life

Platforms

• Telmel 1 (Texture finished)

Now working on Agari platform.

since you want ideas:

Make some group of people trying to revive the original Play Station. Sony tried to stop them but failed. Console released shock the world. Nintendo purchase them and your choice of story

Don’t use UltimateModMaker (UME) or UltimateLib, or anything part of the UltimateSuite. It is all outdated.

1 Like

Thanks for everything, I’m now learning JavaScript, but I know something, so I will try it without using it.

Make some group of people trying to revive the original Play Station. Sony tried to stop them but failed. Console released shock the world. Nintendo purchase them and your choice of story

Okay, I will try something like that. Now I’m working at Agari platform.

Thx m8. I wish you luck

Thanks, I finished Agari platform.