Possible Ideas For DLC, Sequel, or mod

Just some ideas I thought of for the game that I didn’t find in any mods

Research:

• Reboot games/series - Many fans of a certain will be excited about a reboot of a old series. They could either be impressed by a good reboot or disappointed that you ruined a series
  • Remake - Not the same as a reboot, a remake would be the same exact game on a new console like an HD remake. Customers could be upset if the game is not updated or on the same console.

Misc:

• Companies can ask you to be a publisher or develop games for your console
  • Holding off on releasing games - Instead of releasing the game right away, you could hold it and release it at a later time
  • Developing more than one game at a time - one part of your company could work on one game, while another could simultaneously work on a different game, would be better if you could have more than one studio.
  • Instead of spending a limited time on a game, you could infinitely develop a game until you feel it’s good enough to release, your staff would keep adding to it and making it better

I will be adding more to this list in the future, if you have any fresh ideas such as research options, consoles, events, etc. (try to make sure they’re not already in a mod) then please list them. If any of these ideas are already in a mod, then tell me the mod. You may use any of these in a mod your making if you want, just tell me about it.

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Of course you develop your own games for your own console!

Lol, there probably should have been a comma in there somewhere, I mean other finctional companies can develop hit games for your console that could boost the sales of your console.

Oh, so you mean

Other companies can ask you to be a publisher
Other companies can develop games for your console

?

Nice Ideas,
but again, some of them were suggested earlier.

Shouldn’t this like be on this :
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-ideas-topic/11168?u=wavejones

It would be cool if you could choose where you want to run your game,like you choose a place like Cities or Monuments to film and add to your game.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I mean. I know I probably made some errors in the original post, or it may not have seemed clear. I just kind of decided to quickly throw down some ideas for things on here before I forgot them.

No, I do my own thing.