Off topic and spam let's do this

The movie is good, but the trailer is wrong. Deja vu isn’t seeing a thing twice, it’s the feeling something that’s already happened.

The generalization of the term is usually seeing something that has been seen before, i.e. seeing something twice. Get some humor from the humor box, dude :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just not saying anything then.

this is really turning into a deja vu topic

Make a Deja Vu topic :wink:

Off topic and spam let’s do this - Deja Vu thread.

So, I watched Pixels.

It really isn’t as bad as the internet makes it out as.

There are a few strange moments(especially in the ending), but other than that, it’s fairly good.

Pixels is good tho.

Yeah, its good. I actually watched it two times. (Except the ending)

Yeah but you can’t ENTER CODES INTO YOUR CAR’S COCKPIT AND MAKE IT TELEPORT but other than that I give it a solid -∞/10 and the rating of Don’t Watch It Unless You Want Your Brain To Be Burned.

1 Like

The only thing I liked about that movie was the CGI/animations. Other than that the movie was terrible, just like the rest of Adam Sandler’s movies 2005> (excluding Just Go With It and Blended. They weren’t too bad).

You know other Adam Sandler’s movies isnt bad. They’re just pretty okay but little corny.

FYI. My favorite Adam Sandler’s movie is Click.

Some of Sandler’s films aren’t bad. Just NEVER mention the appaling Jack and Jill.

I said the movies from 2005 up.

Talking to Hoovy, bro.

Wait so. Jack and Jill was a bad movie?

I watched The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 and 2 in the cinema last night :smile:

It isn’t?

How was part 2. NO SPOILERS PLS.

Idk. The movie seems okay but not much.

I will tell you what i thought of it with NO SPOILERS :wink:

It was a nice movie, but it seems unfinished. It’s like the storywriters just rushed the whole script. And there are just too many explosions, fire and too much deaths.

I give the movie a 8/10 or a 7/10, I have mixed feelings about this movie.