NFS: Most Wanted (2012) - Free on Origin!

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/nfs-most-wanted-2013/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

2 Likes

Loved this game on my xbox 360 (although i preferred rivals) thanks for sharing!

Erm… Isn’t this off-topic? You can only talk about things that is Game Dev Tycoon-related.

I thought it needed to be game-related

Also, whyyyy Origin.

That’s literally the third worst thing in gaming.

EA is the worst thing in gaming, not Origin. Maxis was bought by EA, EA ruined their games; That doesn’t make Maxis the worst thing in gaming, that makes EA the worst thing in gaming.

Still pissed about Spore, SimCity and The Sims. Fok u EA.

No, I really mean Origin is the worst choice for any game publishing cloud store thing. Steam comes in a close second due to its sheer lack of filtering for Greenlight, though.

Ah, now I get it. Also, did you also heard that Valve is being sued by a French consumer?

I guess second is uPlay then.

also yay

1 Like

uPlay is shittier than Origin. It should be named fockuPlay.

Steam > Origin > uPlay

3 Likes

YES

Steam > Origin > uPlay > the dirt > the worms inside the dirt > Steam Greenlight’s Filtration System

1 Like

fixed

The fact that you just got a cooldown doesn’t mean it’s worse than uPlay…

also we are kinda offtopic

yes m8 it’s worse because I got a cooldown because I won 2 games
also m8
nfsmw is on origin
we are comparing origin to other things

You got it all wrong! It goes like this…

Steam > Origin > uPlay > the dirt > the worms inside the dirt >

Steam Greenlight’s Filtration System < the dirt < the worms inside the dirt < uPlay < Origin < Steam…

<<<<<<<

Origin has waay better customer support though, and gives games away every now and then because why not?

Still fucking sucks though.

It also has Origin Access now which is also quite a neat feature.

Origin is a good client in and of itself, and definitely does not suck.

2 Likes

Alright. So Origin doesn’t suck…
Now, we need to help E-- force EA to NOT suck.