Mod compatibility?

So I got Kangs Expansion, the Camelot expansion, full CM pack, GDTMP, Percentager, Info/stats mod and the chat mod. So was playing along and occasionally got errors that froze the game and I would restart it and it would resume. I just got a RnD lab and it gave me an error and froze, but it did not recover and after trying to disable mods, the save got corrupted!

So please tell me which mods are compatible with which so I don’t have to go through this again :(. I really like The Custom Computer idea in Kangs mod so I hope it doesn’t have to be disabled. Which is the best combination of mods that won’t break my game?

Sorry, but your save will only work with all this mods…if you want to shut a few off, you really need to start all over again

Aswin is right, it’s like taking an engine out of of car

No, I know I have to start over, I am very sad about that. But which ones should I disable in my next playthrough for an error free playthrough

They are all compatible, you just need to NOT i repeat NOT take one of the mods off.

I mean, how are you alive if you take your brain out??

@DzjengisKhan’s Expansion Pack is currently making errors because some code is taken out of the Game Dev Tycoon source code where the Expansion Pack refers to, which creates errors.

1 Like

You should install and enable the better error handling mod, then post a screenshot when you get an error screen. This will help us find out where the problem is :slight_smile:

Well I never disabled a mod during a playthrough it just froze after giving me an error. I started a new game with Khans Pack, Camelots pack, the info/stats mod, the precentager mod and the MP mod, haven’t gotten an error yet so I am going to keep it that way