Is this game dead?

Great Modders are gone, almost all mods are outdated, no one creates “new” mods anymore, even the UL (and UME) and all those other stuff required for making mods work is not working anymore, TAG Mod was forgotten, everything is ruined.

Please, just … do an update or something. I miss this game so much :frowning:

EDIT: Also, for anyone who is wanting the cheat mod by kristoff104 for a non-Steam download, here’s a link (this is an old version, I suggest going to the Steam Workshop for the latest version if you can):
https://github.com/kristof1104/CheatMod/archive/master.zip
There’s only so much I can do, in fact, this is the only thing I can do to atleast make the game ‘still alive’ for some… for some :frowning:

…God, this is so depressing.

It’s not dead. It’s called ‘‘finished’’. If anything you mean the community would be dead, but that wouldn’t be true either since I am still here. And those other retards. I mean, lovely people of course. :wink:

6 Likes

I missed everyone back when the community was still active and likely, and all those great modders publishing and updating mods constantly. It was a golden era. I miss those days.

I moved 8 posts to a new topic: Is the Modding Community dead?

You can only classify a game as dead if it’s unfinished and cancelled. If anything the community is dead.

Given that you get 11 replies in just as many hours, I’d say the community is definitely not dead :wink:

3 Likes