[INF] [List] UltimateSuite - Official Mod List (2014-04-29)

:smiley:

seems like every new mod is using UL/UME xD

4 Likes

@alphabit You can remove UltraGDT from the list
Me and @iSenzo are making a new mod that will require UL in the next version

37 mods made with UME? Awesome!

###New Addition(s) 28.04.2014###

Name: Cartoons Topics
Author: @Nicollas_Vicent

Name: Interovol Alpha
Author: @B1iN4iK

Name: Large Expansion Pack
Author: @Dudusinho

Name: MoreGrapple
Author: @iSenzo @KizzaGaming

Name: Movie Topics Mod
Author: @Jediwolf

Name: Rival Expansion Mod
Author: @MegaUltraRaptor

Name: The RPT Expansion Pack
Author: @Zyperspace

Name: YetAnotherExpansionMod
Author: @GameDevUnique

4 Likes

@alphabit MoreGrapple was made using UL, not UME

2 Likes

Ah ok. Will fix that. Ty.

###edit###
fixed.

3 Likes

@alphabit You can remove UltraGDT as I discontinued it to concentrate on TZP

1 Like

###Removal(s) 29 April 2014###

Name: UltraGDT
Author: @KizzaGaming
Reason: Discontinued

3 Likes

hey @alphabit. wondering if you can add my UME mod… the link is HEARE

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/wip-0-0-4-alpha-ultraengineresearch-u-e-r-final-alpha/12419

I’ve recently downloaded the Ultimate Mod Editor for Game Dev Tycoon, and let me just say I love how surprisingly user friendly the program is. I don’t intend to sound like someone who is complaining about mods not having enough content, on the contrary I’ve enjoyed Ultimate Lib and Ultimate Achievements. I just have to wonder if anyone plans on adding more to UME.

Specifically I want to know if we’ll ever be able to create Complex Events/Notifications, as I’ve had several ideas for potential addons for GDT, but either I have no idea how to create the kind of events where certain decisions can earn or cost fans/money or if it’s not possible in UME’s current state.

I also want to know how to develop complex researches that expand onto game development like Target Audience and Multi-Platform if that’s even possible, as I’ve been hoping that either myself or someone else could create a sort of Multi-Topic mod.

@ParadoxicalStratagem Please post that in the official UME thread, this is a thread for mods created using the UL, so you’re on the wrong topic :stuck_out_tongue:

Could you add my mod?

the owner of this thread has been inactive for 4-5 months now because he was hired by Greenheart Games. Not sure if he’ll be able to add your mod in the list.
oh, and btw… great mod!

Thanks bhoxbryan09