Ideas and Suggestions

Ideas and Suggestions:

1. DLC for Regular Games
  2. More Handhelds(3DS, DSI, etc.)
  3. Release patches for MMOs and regular games monthly.
  4. Edit current engines instead of making a new one just to add soundtrack and stereo sound.
  5. Better descriptions for reviews.
  6. HD remakes of older games.
  7. Put games on more than one platform
  8. 4D graphics.

Here is a link to the proper thread for these.

1-6: I’m totally agree with these ideas.
7, There is a multi-platfrom research option, you can develop games for up to 3 platforms.
8. Matrix would be better :slight_smile:

Ha ha thanks for the link, yeah the multiplication of suggestion lists is a bit weird but well it’s just a forum and long life thread aren’t just cooler they have many negative points.

About OP:
1: No expansions better. :slight_smile: DLC should be allowed only very late in the game.
2: Again no, there’s already a lot too many poitnless consoles and too many popup.
3: No this would mean not be able to develop games.
4: No, too easy, or should be very limited.
5: Yeah
6: There’s sequels already. Not sure for this one, there isn’t much remake along history but still a few so yeah perhaps.
7: You should play more the game before to rush throw suggestions.
8: ? :slight_smile:

1. Maybe you can install new features in the old engines (like sound, story) but you have to develop a new one if you want to change graphic version. I never developed new engines unless I had 4-5-6 new features to install.

Joystick support for transportation games.

Yeah there could be two levels of features, those involving a new engine and those that can be added to an existing engine. This would make more complex the management of new engines and will sometimes offer escape paths to upgrade an engine without being able to make a new one. I don’t know if the gameplay would be better or not, it could brings more choices possibilities to players, or just lower the difficulty to manage this aspect.

About engines I’d be interested in using out house engines with just a customization phase. But it’s purely virtual wish because the interest for the gameplay needs be explained. The idea would be to able to play more indie like developers.

1. To what end? I don’t get why you would release patches unless you left bugs in the game in the “finish” stage?
  2. Agree, I am pacing myself more now, but it seems like as soon as I build an engine it is out of date. I know that’s kind of the way things go in real life, but still!
    7… You can… But I just bought the game this month so maybe this was an update since you posted
  3. 4D graphics? Isn’t the 4th dimension time?