How the game Works?

How the game works i want know because i can not finish the game, because after i upgrade my garage to a office i launch games and the first games are good but after my 3° game my games turn bads why?

Its me or its the game?

What was I supposed to do?

And if you can, please translate into Portuguese because I’m Brazilian

PS:I know why a brazilian want translate to portuguese if is writing in english,is because im using google translate and is too bad to translate text from English to Portuguese,so please if you know Portuguese ,please translate to portuguese.Thanks!!:smiley:

Perhaps you should make a new engine, train your staff, or perhaps you’re getting bad reviews because your sliders are wrong or you chose a bad topic-genre match.

No men i make good engines i look on the wiki to the sliders and combinations i know how works but my games is bad why?

and how that system of bubbles works?

You shouldn’t do whatever the wiki says. Especially the advice they give you on the sliders. It’s much more fun if you do it without wiki and find it out yoursel (mostly it goes a lot better without wiki too). :wink:

Also note the cracked copies of the game are limited. Consider purchasing the game if you haven’t already.
http://www.greenheartgames.com/2013/04/29/what-happens-when-pirates-play-a-game-development-simulator-and-then-go-bankrupt-because-of-piracy/

I have buy the game on Steam on the spring sale on my country

Men i want know why my games are bad and how that bubbles system works?

You may enjoy the Game Dev Guidance @JayCheetah wrote;

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/game-dev-guidance/7853

1 Like

And answer this:

1. Do you have researched sequels? If you do, do not consider making sequels to the game right when you created it. Or you do sequels in less than 40 weeks (10 months).
  2. Research something, then make a engine (only if you have more than 1M).
  3. You should make a game with all features if you have more than 1M in your bank.
  4. Do you make engines with some features not selected?

We’re a English forum and not much people will be able to understand you in that language. :wink:

@jgeraldo2000

Hey, We are an English forum so please add an English version of your posts.

sorry guys! my bad!