How much is your account worth on Steam?

DAYM @ISENZO!
WHERE’D YA FIND THOSE?
(Body is invalid solution)

1 Like

http://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=76561198058478926&currency=us

Humble bundle makes me less disappointed in life

My account doesn’t cost anything so far, but I’m working on it!

@Charly_Fox Admin note - Please do not post signatures inside posts. We are not that kind of forum. Thanks - Charlie

That’s good and all, but one suggestion: Please don’t post ‘signatures’* that lead to other websites on this forum. If you want other people to know what you’re working on, make a thread about it. Unless it’s not GDT-related. That would be considered spam, with a few exceptions.

*in some forums, the bottom part of one’s post is a ‘signature’.

This is an example signature. Users would put some text, links and/or pictures onto it from their settings/preferences. But we don’t do it here, do we?

joke? where’s the joke?

2 Likes

I don’t have gaming PC so I don’t game on PC that much. Didn’t work for me but it would be around $80 probably. I only bought 2 games.

Sorry! I didn’t read through it properly.

My Steam Profile (from [URL=http://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=76561198049772034&country=us]SteamDB[/URL])

Worth: $6 073 ($2 169 with sales)
Games owned: 507
Games not played: 218 i[/i]
Hours on record: 1,504.8h

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $9 280 ($3 395 with sales)
  • Games owned: 1017
  • Games not played: 543 (53%)
  • Hours on record: 3,027.1h

hahahahaha ._.

Holy wow

What Da… How are u a bigger game hoarder than @Charlie

Finally!
I finally found an answer to my question!
"Am I in the group were I play the same game all over again for 1000 hours???"
yes

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)*

• Worth: 3 211€ (1 068€ with sales)
  • Games owned: 276
  • Games not played: 133 (48%)
  • Hours on record: 1,231.5h

I own 26 games, and a 27th alpha game

Biskuit essentially played almost half of the games he bought, and Charlie wasted over a third quarters the money she spent by not playing 82% of her games. In my opinion, charlie’s a bigger game hoarder :wink:

But that’s just me…

My Steam Profile (from [URL=http://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=76561198079287918&country=us]SteamDB[/URL])

• Worth: $529 ($224 with sales)
  • Games owned: 34
  • Games not played: 6 i[/i]
  • Hours on record: 165.8h

It looks like GDT is the second most played game here with nearly 45 hrs (+ before steam version, + offline times). after civ 5. Also I’m pretty sure game times on all games are lower than what i actually played bucause it doesnt record when played offline, and my terrible ADSL is always down.

1 Like

135 games.
value with sales 524
total value 1533
135 games owned
4,674.3h (89.5h last two weeks)
Wow I wasted so much of my life lol. This is only games on steam and I probebly got like 100 times as much time not on steam.

This thread makes me think about life…
wait… what’s life?

What “Life” means depends on your usage. “My life” usually refers to the time while your brain is still working. Or it can mean “so much of my life”, which would then mean taking the timeline you are alive and transforming it into an object.