Help plz! Error Uncaught error

I get this every time i start the game:

Error Uncaught error.

Please report this to support@greenheartgames.com: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘height’ of undefined (file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js:75) Please restart the game.

Enabled Mods: [“gdt-modAPI”,“UltimateLib”,“ExpPackMod”]

It happens when the mods are not enabled too, its the same with steam too:(

Try reinstalling the game. That might fix it. I usually only get an error with uncompatible mods.

Heya @yellow22x

You will probably find it helpful to check out our modding FAQ; Official Modding F.A.Q

You should report the error on the forums, you can hopefully find the mod you used on our Official Mod List; Official Mod List

We don’t support errors caused via mods or edited save games so i would suggest starting a new game.
To do this as soon as the game hits the ‘click to continue’ screen press the ‘escape’ key and select ‘new’ from the menu. Be sure to not have any mods activated if you want to maintain the integrity of your new game.

Same thing happened before the mods and i have re-installed it many times.

If you start the game, and dont click anything, you should reach the Orange ‘click to continue’ screen. At this point you need to hit the ‘escape’ key and select ‘New’ to start a new game.

Be sure to not have any mods activated if you want to maintain the integrity of your new game.
The reason behind this methodology is that errors are stored inside the save game.

You can also disable Steam Cloud to stop your saves re downloading;

1. In your Steam Library, right-click on Game Dev Tycoon and select “Properties.”
  2. Click the “Updates” tab.
  3. Uncheck “Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Game Dev Tycoon.”
  4. Click “Close.”

This allows you to delete the broken saves.

1 Like

thanks, i deleted the save and it works:P

1 Like