[GAME IDEA] Project: Console Dev Sim [HIATUS]

@Jakub well i just poked hem xD

@Stian , Get out of other peoples post if your going to hate like a scrub.

@JacobJakob , what language are we going to use?.

English, but in an update im planning translations.

1 Like

@JacobJakob No not that type of language LOL , i mean somthing like javascript and c++ and lua.

No, Iā€™m using a pre-made engine called GameMaker: Studio

yeah thats GML , GML = Game Maker language

@JacobJakob so do you need help making it ? i have the pro game maker :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes! Yes! 1 thousand times yes! @Legopigman101

@JacobJakob Iā€™ll help with testing/idea giving if you want!

Hey, why donā€™t you give me an idea right now?
@Jediwolf

Being able to make different versions of current consoles. Like 3DS XL, PS3 Slim, etc. Also special edition consoles. And making different versions of consoles shouldnā€™t have you waiting for a year, maybe for a month or two. On a side note, I think you should borrow the names that they use in GDT if possible.

Can I help with Art and stuff? I can do UI designs, Console designs, etc.
reply back!

Yeah, all I need is permission from @PatrickKlug so i can do that.

There is a game a lot like this, Tech Executive Tycoon, very cool and fun game, donā€™t ask me how I know its fun :stuck_out_tongue: Im special but its not out yet.

Its on steam as well.

Do I sense free advertising for a game that no one heard of and has nothing to do with creating video game consoles starting anywhere from the 1970ā€™s to the 2000ā€™s?

1 Like

Welcome to the world of CDS. Itā€™s close to done. Iā€™m getting hyped. BTW @Stian if your even still active, itā€™s gonna be free :wink:

Quit the forums iā€™think.

Honestly I donā€™t think this is true. I am making Pixel Tower with less experience than what Kayne West has for becoming president. I have already coded some of the game and created 2 levels and plan on making about 50-125. The only experience I had before I started contributing to Pixel Tower was website HTML.

But @Stian was so cool! :frowning: