[GAME IDEA] Project: Console Dev Sim [HIATUS]

Welcome to the world of CDS. It’s close to done. I’m getting hyped. BTW @Stian if your even still active, it’s gonna be free :wink:

Quit the forums i’think.

Honestly I don’t think this is true. I am making Pixel Tower with less experience than what Kayne West has for becoming president. I have already coded some of the game and created 2 levels and plan on making about 50-125. The only experience I had before I started contributing to Pixel Tower was website HTML.

But @Stian was so cool! :frowning:

it’s like kanye west except more cool

@Lukas_Schuurman read up if you want to know what Stian was saying to me

So how’s progress?

Going well, I’ve got most of the general programming down, next I need to refine the UI… It’s going quite well!

@JacobJakob, Stian is ok. He is sometimes cool, but he is not always cool :wink: He’s just a little bit too serious sometimes :bust_in_silhouette:

[quote=“Lukas_Schuurman, post:45, topic:15876”]
He’s just VERY VERY serious all the time[/quote]

There we go…

1 Like

Currently, were working on the UI and save feature, we are also experimenting with some new file domains, svs. (stands for saves) and we are also experimenting with some new ideas, particularly new game mechanics such as competitors, ratings, websites, etc. Its going well!

Why the hell do you still have the original Windows 8?

Thats good news.

2 Likes

I had a virus and needed to refresh my computer back to a previous state, and thats why.

Oh okay. Are you planning on releasing a ALPHA?

Once i refine the things to actually be playable, yes, actually! It opens and all, but all we currently have is a main menu and a general UI. The game mechanics aren’t finished, so it’s not playable.

Okay cool. What were you making it in again?

At the time I was going to use game GameMaker: Studio, but through that time i’ve learned node:js, so were using that.

Wow so your writing it from scratch?

Mmhmm!

Is it hard?