Game Dev Tycoon Trainer

Simple Trainer for Game Dev Tycoon.

Latest version
v1.0.4928.9424 from 29-06-2013 Download

This is not really a trainer, is more like a save game editor, but for the sake of not having the longest name ever it is a trainer now.

Not really finished, I will be updating this in the next few weeks. Feel free to make suggestions on what should be added.

2 Likes

so, what does it do.

Allows you to define Cash, Fans and Reseach Points. I’m adding a lot more…

I suspect that it does the same as this:
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/save-game-editor/2617

The editor by @HeWhoWas has been confirmed to be safe to use, although the use of ANY save game editor (even notepad) is unsupported by Greenheart Games and problems arising from the use of such an editor will not be dealt with by GHG support.

Any other editor should be taken with as is, and trusted (or not) accordingly.

Oh. I’ve never seen that before. My own uses regular expressions to replace the values, it is pretty safe to use, but you never know… Also it is public domain software, the full source code will be available as soon as I can upload it, and it is yours if you would like to see it that way :blush:.

I tried using this but I kept getting an error about Microsoft .NET and how the programme found an error but would be able to continue or quit if I wanted it too. Why isn’t it working?

Looks like OP has been MIA for the last few months, you can find a similar project of mine here: Java Save Game Editor - v0.3 Released

yours uses codes, i’d just prefer the trainer

@AYSTH, You have a choice between this Save Game Editor (which has been called a trainer by it’s creator who only ever spent 1 day in this forum back in June), or @HeWhoWas’s Save Game Editor (which is named correctly, and is actively updated).

Note: Neither of these options is supported by GHG and if you edit your saves, GHG will not help you when something breaks.

1 Like

when i open the trainer i get a error saying that he can,t find the database file

(Note; i am using the steam version)