Game Dev Tycoon- All-Most Slider Allocation Hints Unlocked and Weird Reviews, Why?

I have every/almost every slider allocation hint unlocked for most single genres (action, strategy, etc.) and I get 5-7 reviews instead of 8-9 half the way. Even with all employees specialized (level 4) for the important allocation with the Tech and Design points to make the game, about half the game reviews still went the same as they did earlier in the game (level 2-3). What am I possibly doing wrong in the half that gets 5-7? If you need me to mention any additional information, let me know in a post please.

You probably have a :green_heart: engine

Actually, when I had all my people specialized, I had a pretty good engine. I don’t think it’s the engine.

Heya,

What year are you in?

I’m basically talking about the whole experience through most of the game (all years basically). I stopped the game at year 55. No matter what I did, half of my reviews were pretty odd and made me ask “Why?”.

Reviews can deteriorate after the official game end year has passed because there is nothing left to improve on so i thought that might be the cause. But if this has been a constant from year 1 - 35 etc then its not because of that :smile:

Perhaps that’s the reason why for the after end game, but how come this still happened during the game? Maybe your second sentence explains that, but it wasn’t so clear (at least to me). The game was through 1 - 42 by the way.

You might find this useful;
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/game-dev-guidance/7853

1 Like