Game Dev Tycoon 2 (Ideas)

Yes. That’s pratically Indie Developer.

You guys are talking about Game Dev Tycoon 2. But why 2? I paid my money for Game Dev Tycoon, which turned out to be an incomplete game and there have not been any major updates since. I demand more features.

1 Like

Yeah. Because Indie Developers totally have their conferences at G3

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

We welcome feedback of all kinds for the devs consideration.
How do you feel GDT is not a complete game?
Why do you feel it doesn’t offer good value for money at under £6 compared to other comparable games in this price range?

Hello! This is for the 2. Goodbye!

Hi,
there are many things that make me feel GDT is not a complete game. Many of the game’s mechanics seem incomplete. Let’s start with the fact that nobody tells you how the game works when you first start it. It tells you how to make a game, but not how to make a good game. I had to check the forums to find out about the tech/design ratio. And hell, how can the game ratings be only based on this ratio?
Also, last time I checked, everything in the “selected features” panel just gave you bonus. Even adding steering wheel to an RPG game gave you bonus. That makes absolutely no sense, it should be designed to make you have to choose your features wisely. Back when I didn’t know about this, I would only use the “steering wheel” feature on driving games, because that would make sense.
I think the game should give you more space for something personal, not just naming your game and then moving some sliders, not even knowing what will happen (unless you did some research here on the forum). I never got over the second office, simply because I had no clue if I’m working on a good game or on a piece of …
And then there’s you, the developers, telling us that the game is complete. Is it? Well, then I have to say there are more than a few better games out there for this price - just look at Green Man Gaming’s "Games for $7 or less"
But I still don’t think this game is bad, many people enjoyed it, I bought it, played it, had some fun… Sure, not a bad game.

2 Likes

Привет, могу ли я писать на русском и поймут ли меня разработчики?

Hi, can I write in Russian, and I will understand if the developers of this game?(Google Translate)

Create a new topic for that! :slight_smile:

Oh, and have some cake. :cake:

1 Like

steals the cake from @WaveJones. Hehe!

1 Like

Noooooo! Give me my cake back!

1 Like

I would, but I already ate it. Hehe!

1 Like

The Player added them to the list.

1 Like

If all these things were added it would become like the original xcom game. It would end up being too complicated and would contain things people never even used.

I totally didn’t knew that already… :cake:

Well… GHG announced a 1.4.0 update which have lots of new updates a few days ago. I hope this helps.

Precisely! and please wait, MrNut :]

Give me my cake back!

WHAT?! I made that cake! :cake:
WaveLiar!

I don’t lie about waves! I like waves! And i want another slice of cake! And how does my glasses look??

1 Like

I knew there was somethign different about your avatar! :cake:
No cake for detectives, they only drink :coffee:

1 Like

Whatever! I got :pizza: anyways!

1 Like