Game Dev Tycoon 1.3.14 rolling out

We’ve updated Game Dev Tycoon to 1.3.14 for Windows, Mac and the Windows 8 Store versions.

The full change log, as always, is available here:

http://www.greenheartgames.com/game-dev-tycoon-changelog/

We will provide the Linux versions and activate the in-game update notification in the next days.

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is either unpinned by a moderator, or the Clear Pin button is pressed.

I thought this was pinned…?
I’m stupid! I just went down all the way and found this at the bottom.
I’m still stupid! This wasn’t pinned to the top.

Yes, the way the forum treats pinned topics, are a little unusual… Essentially, if the topic belongs to a category it does not appear to be pinned in the default page view (latest) of the forum. I’ve removed the category… Now, it should appear on top.

EDIT: changing the category seems broken at the moment…

Topic moved, not sure how it’s not working on your side though.

It’s working now.
Why are you a ninja?

You didn’t see me. oh! you’re not supposed to see me!

Is the Linux version already finished?

By the way, Patrick. Does the 1.4 patch has a new feature in it or is it just the Steam patch?

Hi there, i just downloaded the latest release of the game. And to my attention Avast Anti-Virus sees a tmp file as a suspicious.

To that end i disabled my anti-virus software to let the setup continue. However, after reactivating my anti-virus and starting the game. It sees the main executable as a virus.

Is this a know issue? Would like a response from the developers.

That should do it. Go to that post.

Thanks, i wil do this, untill they can fix it over at Avast.

@Tracklesswolf yes, that’s a known false positive alarm from Avast. The latest virus definitions have fixed this so if you update Avast it should not happen again.

Sorry, there is a delay with the Linux update. I will post here once the update goes live.

Is there something new about Linux?