Game Console Tycoon

I have been thinking lately and I thought it would be a good idea to make a game console tycoon, I know you can already make custom consoles in game dev tycoon but you cant really do much with it, also a multiplayer aspect would be awesome! who wouldn’t want to have console wars with their friends

I would love for @PatrickKlug To look at this post.

That would be amazing :L

I’d love to see that. :green_heart:

That would be pretty cool. A cool feature to have would be a sandbox mode, so you can determine how much money you have at the start or what year, so you could dominate the market!

Of course, that’s my opinion. Still, I think it would be fun.

I would love to see such a game. I would love to build a console say starting back in the 80’s then try to rival Nintendo and Sega. I would easily buy the game since I love this game. These guys made a business game that is awesome. I wish they would do something like airobiz. I loved that game, but they never did anything after super sonic. There is some other Airline Tycoon which sucks. I love these kind of games. I don’t care as much about graphics as I do that gameplay that pulls me in.

So thank you Green Heart and those like your company such as the makers of Kerbal Space Program another great indie title. Honestly, I think I play more of my indie games lately then big company titles. I can’t wait to see what they do next.

its a nice idea,you do your own Xbox,Ps3 i dont know but i like it :smiley:

Good ideal, but how to do?

NECCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol (body are invlllid) XC

1 Like

Its already necroed so… Hardware Tycoon