FNAF 4 came out

Yeah yeah yeah killing little brother with animatronic, HOW DID YOU GET YOUR TEXT TO LOOK LIKE THAT?

Magick

How doesnā€™t this godamn restaurant go bankrupt, I mean with all those bloody resigns and deaths, who the hell wants to go to a place like that? After the restaurant goes :arrow_heading_down: , the animatronic rust up and corrode and everything. Stupid video game logic.

Why, the very same people who plays the damn games!

1 Like

make it rain :grinning:

@lineliar how is it a cashgrab?

Hmmm? I wonder how this is a cashgrab. Totally not because he made 3 sequels in a year to milk as much money out of the IP as he could. Yes totally not a cashgrab. Every entry minimally improving on the last one and still so many people buying it for no reason. Yā€™know, the first one was good because it was new and fresh. the second one was the same thing with slightly different mechanics, the third one as well, and this is basically just ripping of every first person horror game out there. No wonder it didnā€™t take that long to create sequels. He even released it early so he could get the money sooner. So may I ask you the real question here, how is it NOT a cashgrab?

1 Like

@lineliar So, making more then 1 game is a cashgrab. Cool Cool

Making 4 games of the same seire in less than a year just because the first was extremely popular with minimal effort put into the sequels. That is a cashgrab. I am not sure if you really do understand the definition of a cashgrab. You basically read one sentence of my previous reply and replied with a dumb answer which was already answered in the first comment. Yup. Basically every comment tntey makes.

Lol. Lineliar you funny. You can say itā€™s a cashgrab. However, you are not the target demographic of the games, as the games are for loyal fans who want more! Speaking of fans whoā€™ve played the games, you have played none of them. So who are you to judge.

The target demographics should never be only the people who have not played the game. As a game developer you want to get new people into your game. The whole ā€˜ā€˜the target demographic is the people who have played the previous games and want moreā€™ā€™ is the lamest excuse Iā€™ve ever heard. Simply because the ā€˜ā€˜fans want moreā€™ā€™ he should create a bunch of sequels with minimal effort put into each one of them? Is that what Scott brainwashed you guys to think? You are the funny guy here. I have asked you before why it is not a cashgrab, and you couldnā€™t answer. Any of the points I made you fail to counter with an argument. That means you have no argument and know that what I am saying is the truth. Iā€™ve seen enough of the game to know what it is about. I have seen all games completed and numerous videos on the ā€˜ā€˜loreā€™ā€™ of the game. I am qualified to judge. And so is everyone else. So please, learn on how to create proper arguments since you are literally someone who is trying too hard and failing at it.

1 Like

Well, Pewdiepie makes 8 videos every week. Heā€™s milking his YouTube channel.

1 Like

Have you ever played the Fnaf games?

It does lure in more players. My neighbor HATES FNaF. And I say that in the meanest of ways. He DESPISES that game! Now I canā€™t get him to stop playing FNaF4!

1 Like

7 Year Olds?

Yes. Because it gets him money. Thatā€™s why he uploads 8 low quality videos in a week while he has the ability to do, say 2 good quality videos in a week. But the first thing makes him more money so he does that.

Have you ever read one of my replies? Go back to them and youā€™ll find out. I am so on the edge of calling you a retard again. It would be deserved. Youā€™re the worst kind of troll.

Thatā€™s the thing, I didnā€™t hate the first FNAF as a game. It was refreshing and a nice change of pace for the horror genre. But when you release a sequel 3 months later, then another 4 months later and another 4 months later, that is where you get me angry. Especially with the minimal effort put into those sequels. Itā€™s not as much the games as it is the business practice behind it.

Yeah I have an unhealthy (to say the least) habit of playing horror games at around 12:30 AM.

That, and those idiotic jumpscares that become monotonous after like 3 retries, is why I completely abhor FNaF.

Let me rephrase that. Under your logic, ANY youtuber who makes a video more than once every four months is milking.

No. If you hadnā€™t noticed yet, youtube videos are a different medium than video games. Thought Iā€™d point that out.

1 Like

@lineliar if you donā€™t like the game donā€™t even bother criticizing it. You know there will always be people defending the game. Besides, if he wants to milk, let him milk. You obviously wonā€™t be buying the game soā€¦