Error when marketting

Just tried marketting for the first time, I get the following:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot properly read ‘featureLog’ of null (file://C:/Users/Justin/AppData/Local/Temp/nw6880_7699/comp

The rest is cut off.

mostly this type of bug happen because you click next ( the arrow to sideways) in quick succession
also happen in G3 stand , R&D Lab project selection , and else…

Hello Justin,

When did you try to market in Garage or Office 2 or 3?
When exiting and restarting the game it is reproduced, When trying to market again?
What version are you using?

Btw, if anymore bugs are produced, please categorize them as “bug” before posting, It helps us to identified them faster and get a workaround or fix for the issue.

I was in Office 2, but after reattempting to market, I was successful. The version is 1.3.9

1 Like

That’s good to hear.
Thanks for reporting, If anymore issues arise up … please don’t hesitate to report them.

I Need Help I’m Not Able To Market At All In Office Two. I’m Using The Latest Steam Version For Ubuntu.

You dont need that many capital letters you know… anyway, please provide a little information here. Like what version you are using, (‘latest’ doesn’t help) do you have any mods and how to reproduce.

I’m using whatever version is the latest (1.4.5 i think) and when i try and load more than like 5 mods it crashes. Also I’m using Ubuntu Linux 14.04. Thank You for replying I appreciate it.

What mods?

Hold On I’m Gonna Give You The Link

It’s This Link [Rel] The Super Modpack for GDT without the Anytime Vacation Mod and WUTE Mods.

I think you can blame the mods for that.

1 Like

Heya @Trevor_James_Muollo

You will probably find it helpful to check out our modding FAQ; Official Modding F.A.Q

You should report the error on the forums, you can hopefully find the mod you used on our official mod list;
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/the-official-community-mod-list/12466

We don’t support errors caused via mods or edited save games so i would suggest starting a new game.
To do this as soon as the game hits the ‘click to continue’ screen press the ‘escape’ key and select ‘new’ from the menu. Be sure to not have any mods activated if you want to maintain the integrity of your new game.

1 Like