[ENDED] Game Dev Tycoon Upgrade Mod / Version 0.5.0 / Continued on Game Dev Tycoon Upgrade Mod 2 Topic

Did you liked the changes I made? And, do you want to be one of the mod beta testers?

I was already working on the update, it was only a coincidence :wink:

it worksā€¦ thats a good thing. not high not too low

The arcade?

NOW I think I understood the UME Platforms thing, so hereā€™s 0.0.6

Changelog

Platforms

• Fixed the three consoles marketshare

I DISABLED DOWNLOAD LINKS BECAUSE I WAS HAVING SO MANY ISSUES WITH THE CONSOLES MARKETSHARE

Iā€™m A Beta Tester. If You want Pick me Please :smiley:

Attention to all users of the mod
@supersamuel sent me the UME project and i am currently trying to fix the market share issues

Now youā€™re one of the testers! :smile: soon I will create a testers PM

Thanks

1 Like

I will maybe have to postpone 0.1.0 because iā€™m having so many very bad issue with consoles :frowning:

I canā€™t seem to fix the issue.
I would report this issue to @alphabit

As @KizzaGaming didnā€™t found the issue I will post a new version without the consoles in 2h - 2 hours or max 2 hours and a half. I already posted a reply on UME post about the issue.

The 0.1.0 Update is planned to be launched on Tuesday (stay tune for updates)

@supersamuel Dude i can upload it now if you want???

Please do this (remember to delete the consoles)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7bma841pe5m6ta5/GameDevTycoonUpgrade_(No_Platforms).zip

Changes
Removed the platforms due to a bug with the market share

1 Like

Delete your previous post

Wow that was close

Not the two posts, just the one with the UltraGDT link

oh thats what i meant with that was close i accidentally posted a link to tha latest alpha for my mod (You have a link in the PM though)

This will be the last update before 0.1.0

Changelog

Achievements

• Deleted achievements by game size because UME have a bug that unlocks this achievements at the start of the game.

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m8mmva3sya254ut/GameDevTycoonUpgrade0.0.8.zip

File Size: 19.53 mb