[END] i dont know how to delete it lol

i need help so i made a mod with UME i finished it and clicked on Build then i tried to put the .zip file in the mods folder of GDT it did nothing when i opened the game. Then i opened the .zip file and tried to put the folder that it had in it in the mods folder of GDT it said something about an unwanted token then i tried to press the publish mod button same thing it didnt do anything please help me!

You will need to install Ultimate Lib to your mods folder, then it should work from there.

i will try right now and thanks for the quick answer
:smile:

[quote=“mrdewdew, post:2, topic:18911, full:true”]
You will need to install Ultimate Lib to your mods folder, then it should work from there.
[/quote] i did ti nothing happened

do u have a skype or anything i really need help please i am sure i do sth wrong or even team viewer 10

Did you make sure to enable it in the options?

my mod doesnt even show up on the options thats the problem btw does that help here:

Users/Sotos/Steam/steamapps/common/Game Dev Tycoon/mods/sotirissman_mod/package.json: SyntaxError: C:\Users\Sotos\Steam\steamapps\common\Game Dev Tycoon\mods\sotirissman_mod\package.json: Unexpected token

its what it says me

Did we ever tell you that UME is outdated and no-one knows if mods created with it will work or not? I guess we didn’t. Wait, now we did :wink:

really?? so it might dont work?
i tested ti and made some more mods and the same thing happened none of my mods worked!

Well it might work, it might not, nobody knows… The problem is that UME is even more outdated than UL.

what is UL btw is there an other way to make GDT mods???!?!?

UL is UltimateLib, and yes, there is another way: Using that mod-API provided by GHG. The problem is you are required to code in order to make mods that way.

whell ok :frowning:

can i take the code from the UME and put it there??!??!

Nope, because the code from UME needs Ultimatelib to function, therefore it is both updated and won’t work.

well thats 5 hrs wasted LOL

I’m sorry to hear that, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Dude calm down, as far as we know UME works completely fine, and most problems are because people either

1. Put the mod in the wrong folder
    (or)
  2. Forgot to install UL

Well, I certainly won’t go over how much errors were reported because of UME and UL again.

Here is what was posted by Patrick, and I’m just going by that