Deleting Games?

Hey You guys how do you delete games you made in Game dev tycoon is there a mod for that or something Thanks

@Charlie @Haxor @SnowyOwl

I’m no expert on windows but Just go to %appadata%/roaming/steam/common/Game dev tycoon/ saves/ and delete the save if you were on a mac i’d be able to tell you a little better.

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/where-are-the-saved-files-location/1061

Edit: or i think in game if you go to load saves you can delete them from there!

There is no delete button but you can simply create a new game and override your old save slot.

I think he says that you want to delete your games you have created from the Games History?

1 Like

Why me :open_mouth: ?
What do you exactly mean with deleting games?
Your saves or game you made in GDT?

You can scarp your game when the develop is finished, and the menu with gained expirence etc. comes up.

I think he means ingame games. See? This is why you shouldn’t create a game about games.

3 Likes

I see there simply is no way of deleting games you’ve made in game dev tycoon unless you just made it and before clicking publish or whatever that button is on the window that gives you your stats on what level up and so forth, right next to the button you click to publish it there is a trash game button.