[bug] First dev stage not showing(game error)

What this error means?I have some problem with game.Now when i started 3 game didnt show me devs stage 2 month is passed and first dev stage still not shows.And this error in pic i get always when start a game.

are you using any mods

Yes i am using expansion pack, ultimate content,curo games, futuristical tech,pcm an rcm(its one mode with diferent packs i forgot name), Galactic games, starstwith mod, infostat, tweak and eye candy mod.That was my last save which i started and when this for dev stage show error.I didnt restart game to check if works.For this second error its showing and when i unselect all modes and start new game, dunno why…

Heya @acagreat
To allow us to help you further please let us know;

Which OS you are using?
e.g. Mac 10.7.5 // Win 7 Sp1

Which Version of Game Dev Tycoon you are running?
e.g. 1.3.9.

Which Edition are you using? Steam, Windows Store or Standard?

Have you used any mods?
If so, which ones?

1.4.5 version i have.OS is windows xp profesional sp3, pc configuration 512mb ram 128mb graphic card(i know specifications a way to low what is writen in minimum but i didnt have problem with game beacuse that just a bit lag at late stage offices).Edition is standard about mods i answer post earlier on that.

Heya, yes we both posted at the same time!
You will probably find it helpful to check out our modding FAQ; Official Modding F.A.Q

We don’t support errors caused via mods or edited save games so i would suggest starting a new game.
To do this as soon as the game hits the ‘click to continue’ screen press the ‘escape’ key and select ‘new’ from the menu. Be sure to not have any mods activated if you want to maintain the integrity of your new game.

You can create a ‘test’ save game and load each mod and then run and test the game. When the issue occurs again you can let the mod author know about it and which other mods were active at that time :smile:

2 Likes