[BETA] SaveBackup [1.0.3]

Yes. And there are no files without the .savebackup extension in the folder?

Also, are you trying to backup/restore through the load dialog or the save dialog, and what exactly happens when you click the restore button? This is what is supposed to happen:

• A small dialog pops up and asks the player if they really want to restore the saves
  • The player clicks yes to proceed (or no to cancel)
  • The data is restored, and the load/save dialog quickly reloads (you will see it flash)

Edit: If the dialog doesn’t flash, try manuallly closing and reopening the load dialog.

3 Likes

• Backups are now saved in a “backup” subdirectory of the mod folder, should work on all operating systems
  • Added Swedish translation
  • Minor layout changes
4 Likes

• Updated localization method, now compatible with GDTMP client 0.4.2
5 Likes

• Added Spanish translation by @MrLaAnguila
  • Updated localization method
5 Likes

You create very nice mods! Really! you are good in this of mods! ^^

6 Likes

Don’t work for me :confused:
I lost my savegame of 20 Years :confused:
I have an error when I restore my savegame :confused:

1 Like

Can you post a screenshot of the error? If you don’t use UltimateLib, download and enable the better error handling mod before grabbing the picture.

4 Likes

When I enabled it It didn’t crash now : (it’s a French uploading image, i can’t upload here yet)
Error Message

1 Like

Error woth better error handling mod :
The small log is :
Error : {
Message : Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘name’ of null,
URL : file:///D:/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon%20FR/compressed/codeNw.js,
Line : 85
And the big :

{“Error”:{“Message”:“Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘name’ of null”,“URL”:“file:///D:/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon%20FR/compressed/codeNw.js”,“Line”:85},“GameVersion”:7,“GameId”:0.8803607285954058,“GameInfo”:{“Idle”:false,“CurrentFeature”:null,“PlannedFeatures”:null,“GameTime”:0,“GUID”:“85ea7860-c2a8-44e3-9d6a-91c18a4c6145”,“systemPause”:false},“Environment”:{“ALLUSERSPROFILE”:“C:\ProgramData”,“APPDATA”:“C:\Users\Clément\AppData\Roaming”,“asl.log”:“Destination=file”,“CHROME_ALLOCATOR”:“TCMALLOC”,“CommonProgramFiles”:“C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files”,“CommonProgramFiles(x86)”:“C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files”,“CommonProgramW6432”:“C:\Program Files\Common Files”,“COMPUTERNAME”:“PC-CLEMENT”,“ComSpec”:“C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe”,“FP_NO_HOST_CHECK”:“NO”,“HOMEDRIVE”:“C:”,“HOMEPATH”:"\Users\Clément",“LOCALAPPDATA”:“C:\Users\Clément\AppData\Local”,“LOGONSERVER”:"\\MicrosoftAccount",“NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS”:“6”,“OS”:“Windows_NT”,“Path”:“C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Connectivity Solution\;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files\Perforce;C:\Program Files\Perforce\Server”,“PATHEXT”:".COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC",“PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE”:“x86”,“PROCESSOR_ARCHITEW6432”:“AMD64”,“PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER”:“AMD64 Family 21 Model 2 Stepping 0, AuthenticAMD”,“PROCESSOR_LEVEL”:“21”,“PROCESSOR_REVISION”:“0200”,“ProgramData”:“C:\ProgramData”,“ProgramFiles”:“C:\Program Files (x86)”,“ProgramFiles(x86)”:“C:\Program Files (x86)”,“ProgramW6432”:“C:\Program Files”,“PSModulePath”:“C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\”,“PUBLIC”:“C:\Users\Public”,“SESSIONNAME”:“Console”,“SystemDrive”:“C:”,“SystemRoot”:“C:\Windows”,“TEMP”:“C:\Users\CLMENT~1\AppData\Local\Temp”,“TMP”:“C:\Users\CLMENT~1\AppData\Local\Temp”,“USERDOMAIN”:“PC-CLEMENT”,“USERDOMAIN_ROAMINGPROFILE”:“PC-CLEMENT”,“USERNAME”:“Clément”,“USERPROFILE”:“C:\Users\Clément”,“windir”:“C:\Windows”},“NPM”:{“Versions”:{“http_parser”:“1.0”,“node”:“0.10.12”,“v8”:“3.18.5.2”,“ares”:“1.9.0-DEV”,“uv”:“0.10.11”,“zlib”:“1.2.5”,“modules”:“11”,“openssl”:“1.0.1e”,“node-webkit”:“0.6.3”},“Features”:{“debug”:false,“uv”:true,“ipv6”:true,“tls_npn”:true,“tls_sni”:true,“tls”:true}}}

I must delete the folder in Local Appdata for play to the Game (with new savegame)

1 Like

Okay… inside the mod folder (“savebackup”), there is a folder called “backups”. Can you give me a list or screenshot of the files inside it?

3 Likes

Yes Backups

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like anything’s wrong with that file. Does any error appear when you click the “restore all” button? If so, could you please post another screenshot?

If not, it could be a backup file issue after all, and if you don’t mind you can send it to me and I’ll try to fix it for you.

3 Likes

Same error than the first screenshot but in a window
And then if i press Esc, same error and i can’t have access to the menu and to launch a game.
But it’s good, I restart a new game, thanks

(Sorry for my bad english I’m French)

1 Like

Okay, you can still send the backup file to me in a PM if you want to, and I’ll either fix your saves or the mod, depending on what is broken. Sorry about indirectly corrupting your game… :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s not your fault :slight_smile:
Thanks to that I made a new game much better :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does the mod work with 1.5?

1 Like

I will fix this mod for the newer versions of the game, + put it on the workshop if no-one minds. This was a great mod which I might as well publish when I’ve fixed it for personal use.

1 Like

I’m sorry but WHERE is the download button D:

1 Like

Nevermind, the BBCode in the post isn’t displaying right. Found it.

1 Like

It did not completely helped me. However, I was also not able to Recover Pogo Game Account Password , I visited the site hyperlinked to the text and found it helpful.