Battlefield 3 free on Origin until June 3rd

Already got the BF3 for free. Now I have to wait until my laptop arrives, again.

Epic, thanks!

1 Like

Sweet, although I’d have to bring a laptop to a free WiFi hotspot to download it…

1 Like

Estimate time of download, 30 days.

2 Likes

This posted needed more likes.

I put my order in, I’ll install it when I get my new PC

1 Like

Why everyone have lost their PCs?

1 Like

Because of your game.

1 Like

You meant this:
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/supergamedev-the-game/12302/28

? It’s not mine fault D:
And, It’s fixed!

1 Like

Anyone gonna get Battlefield Hardline? @KizzaGaming ?

I’ll be picking it up, although apparently DICE are making the multiplayer. Let’s hope it’s not like BF4 at launch

1 Like

Are you getting it for ps4 or pc?

@KizzaGaming

It seems smaller in terms of world/level design. Hopefully, they won’t ruin the net code as this might turn out to be a more competitive version of the battlefield series.

I don’t know, most of my friends play PS4 so I will probably pick it up on that, although I might also get it on PC aswell

1 Like

Alright. Well, you got a friend in me. :smiley:

Same goes for anyone here that gets it for PC.

That reference.

1 Like

@KizzaGaming

Good news!

1 Like

@MrRain DICE please fix the netc… OH WAIT

Yes I saw that, thank god dice fixed the netcode, I just need to wait for the patch to be released on PS4.

Also, some Battlefield Hardline Beta footage was leaked.

And you can now buy battlepacks in BF4, just another way for EA to make more money of the new/bad players

1 Like

@KizzaGaming

Yeah… That’s why I’m just going to wait for Hardline… Hopefully since they figured out the issues with the netcode for BF4, and there doesn’t seem to be any huge additions on Hardline, theoretically, it should be no problem.

Let’s just hope that ladders work this time!

Wait what?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ITS JUNE 4TH!!!

GG.
You still have Plants vs. Zombies thought.