Are there any cheat codes

i really like this game and i really like playing it legit but sometimes you just lauph well you destroy and take over the world with cheat so, are there any? if you i would love if the creators (if they read this) would add something like a cheat code in

Most cheats are actually developer shortcuts for testing purposes.
Sometimes left intentionally, and sometimes not.
I’d be surprised if GDT didn’t have any.

We have no cheat codes or developer codes. There are save game editors available but they were built on earlier versions of Game Dev Tycoon so i don’t advise using them.

well dang, a game that really fun and addicting, if it has cheats it makes it more fun because you know on old games when you just wanted too destroy the world without having too do really anything, oh well :wink:

So how do you test something in that occurs in year 18? Start a new playthrough everytime? :smiley:

Try the methods in this topic Game Dev Tycoon Cheats I don’t believe the version matters much using it.Seems like the best method to me if you learn it but I have some posts in there to read them too they make it easier.

Patrick and Daniel have their ways and means, Not Codes!
Patrick, or maybe Daniel and I had a chat about it many months ago and i have a vague memory of it not being something they wanted to do.
From my PoV i would rather have them implemented by devs to remove all need for 3rd party editors and file hacks.

hey green heart games you guys gotta make a update where you add a cheat code section in the settings menu it would make alot of peoples life easier make a cheat like $money$ as a code and it will give u 10 million dollars

i think cheat codes are a good thing but must deactivate all achievement tracking